Brother and Sister Bond (pt 2)

Previously: Miku goes with her brother to work to have some time together

Miku's POV:
So far, the job's been super easy, my job was to plant a few vegetables and help costumers, and all the costumers I acquired were really nice. It's was 3:49 pm, I was cleaning the counter while Liza and Mikuo were talking with other customers. Then I heard the bell that was hanging from the entrance door. "Hi, is this 'Liza's Garden'?"

Wait that voice sounds familiar...

I look to see who it is and surprisingly, it's Gumi! It's been a while since I've seen her. I wonder why she's here. Liza went up to Gumi. "Why yes it is! How can I help you?" She said. "Well what do you guys usually have here?" Gumi asked. "We sell bouquets, fruits, vegetables, and planting materials." Liza responded. "Oh ok, I'll go look around, thank you!" Gumi said. "No problem!" Liza responded.

Gumi went to the vegetable section and I ran up to her. "Gumi!" I said as I went up and waved to her. "Miku!" Gumi also waved her hand at me and when I reached to her, we gave each other a big hug. "I didn't know that you work here! How long have you been working here for?" Gumi asked. "Just today, my brother works here and I wanted to check this place out!" I explained. "This place looks really organic and healthy!" Gumi said. "Say...I know you just started working here but do you know by any chance if this place has any carrots?"

"I'm sure that they do!" I answered, I looked around at the place to take a guess on where they are, then I saw a carton of apples and next to them are lemons. "They're probably over there!" I said and pointed to the apples and lemons. "Ok let's go check!" Gumi responded. So Gumi and I went on our way to the cartons.

When we made it, there was tons of fruits and vegetables in the whole isle, and all of the foods looked organized. Then I saw at the very end of the isle, there was a carton of carrots. "Oh there they are!" I said as I pointed at the carrots. "Yaaaaaaay!" Gumi said as she was running to the carrots at minimum speed. "Wow...you must really like carrots" I chuckled.

"Yes, they're my children, they are my life! They are my one and only! I can't live without me carrots! Gumi needs me carrots!!" Gumi said. I started chuckling more by how Gumi was talking. "What?" Gumi asked. "I can't help myself ok?" Gumi said with a smile and a little chuckle. Gumi started taking a lot of carrots and carries them into her arms.

"Oh wow! Gumi! You're taking all of those?!" I asked. "Yup! Don't worry, I have enough money!" Gumi said. "Now time to buy all of these!!!" Gumi had a huge smile on her face and skips off on her way to the cash register. "Hmm..." I looked at the isle side by side at the foods. Everything looked nice but I feel like something is missing. I like looked at the foods once again then a light bulb lit up in my head.

.        .        .

After 30 minutes, I organized a few more foods then look at the whole isle to see if everything's finished. I heard footsteps from behind me so I turned around to see who it was. "Miku! There you are, what were you doing this whole time?" Mikuo said as he's walking towards me. "Oh hey Mikuo! I was just doing this!" I turned my head back at the isle so he'll see where I'm looking at. The whole isle had every carton reorganized and all were set in color order.

I looked up at Mikuo who had a satisfying look on his face. "Wow, you did all this?" Mikuo asked. "Yeah! I just had an idea of it in my head!" I responded. "That's really creative of you, you still have that creativity in you!" Mikuo said with a smile. "Uh, I don't think i was always this creative all the time, this was just something random and simple." I said as I put my right hand behind my back while I nervously laughed. "You're still creative, you always were." Mikuo smiled. I smiled back.

Ok so originally, this was going to be the last part of Brother and Sister Bond but, I felt bad for not releasing a chapter in MONTHS. So there will be a part 3 or this😅. I hope you all have a nice day and like this chapter!