Chapter 10: Splitting the Money

It must be said that Hua Shen's influence in Xia country is undeniable. A Husky, previously just a curious participant, had undergone a complete transformation with that simple handshake. Anything associated with Hua Shen is never a small matter.

In the production studio, the show's director was ecstatic. He couldn't have imagined that a Husky would continuously provide such pleasant surprises. Beyond its distinct personality in performance, it had also brought the program a goddess-like figure who could captivate the audience—especially with her interaction with Hua Shen, something even the production team couldn't orchestrate.

Considering Hua Shen's participation was already a great honor, they hadn't dared to ask him for more. Unexpectedly, the Husky had provided such tremendous help. Even the headline for tomorrow's explosive news was already thought out. With that handshake and the presence of the two experts, this newly launched show was guaranteed to attract significant attention.

"More camera time, give them more camera time!" Compared to the upcoming auditions, the director unhesitatingly shifted more focus to Dai Xiaomeng and the Husky. And indeed, after dozens of dog performances, the audience was quite pleased to see more of the cute girl and the Husky.

By now, Dai Xiaomeng and the Husky's introductions were complete. The supporter, meeting Dai Xiaomeng's expectant gaze, handed over the advancement prize money without missing a cent. For visual impact, the money was handed over in cash.

Holding the substantial amount, Dai Xiaomeng's eyes squinted into crescents. "Wow, it really doubled!" "Boss, we've got our new home's rent and a feast sorted out," she exclaimed, counting the money twice to confirm it was indeed two thousand. She excitedly hugged the Husky's neck, showing the money to him.

The Husky rolled its eyes and lifted a paw, placing it on Dai Xiaomeng's hand holding the money. She pouted, seemingly used to the Husky's antics, and with a slight reluctance, placed the stack of cash on the ground.

"What are they doing?" "Not sure, but by the looks of it, the Husky seems very interested in the money." "Seems like they're splitting the loot!" "No way, what use does a dog have for money!"

As the audience speculated, the pair's actions soon gave them an answer. The Husky skillfully pushed the money to a spot between itself and Dai Xiaomeng. Then, with a paw, it dragged one bill towards Dai Xiaomeng and another towards itself. "Incredible, it really is splitting the money." "Epic Husky, even knows how to share turn by turn." "Pfft, you're thinking too much," came a reply from above.

However, other than the initial hundred yuan, the Husky continued to pull each subsequent bill towards itself. Dai Xiaomeng waited and waited. When the money was all divided, she pouted discontentedly. "It's not fair! I contributed too, Boss, you can't do this to me."

The Husky, however, completely ignored her protest. It looked at the pile of bills, its face showing a rare seriousness. It neatly arranged the disheveled notes with both paws before pushing them back towards Dai Xiaomeng. Then, placing a paw on top, it slightly raised its eyelids. "I know, I know, it's all yours, you stingy thing."

Hearing this, the Husky seemed satisfied as it nodded its head. Watching Dai Xiaomeng carefully roll up the money and stash it in a hidden pocket under its collar, it withdrew its gaze. "This operation, blinding my 24k titanium alloy dog eyes!" "This dog's gonna make it big, already knows how to hustle!" "Goddess Xiaomeng, you better take your Boss to college, don't hold back the kid." "Now I know why there's a joy called watching others raise a Husky! Too funny!" "Could this be the legendary human-like dog? A dog's appearance but a human's thoughts?" "I must say, this Husky's intelligence surely surpasses any other dog I've seen." "Not just dogs, I bet it surpasses many humans too."

As the audience thought this, the judges nearby were also deeply moved. Professors Tang Ming and Guo Yifeng were practically squatting in front of the stage, observing every move of the Husky. As for Hua Shen, his interest was even more piqued. The intelligence displayed by the Husky perfectly matched the smart character he had in mind for his next project. The only regret was the Husky's aloofness; it was a bit too reserved. But with many more competition segments to go, he believed more highlights would emerge.

Thinking this, Hua Shen turned to whisper to his assistant, "

After the show, tell the screenwriter to see if it's feasible to make a Husky the protagonist of the new drama, and what adjustments would be necessary."