Untitled Part 13

Title: "The Citadel of Revelations"

Novel Blurb:

As time relentlessly marches forward, the crescent moon hanging in the night sky dims with each passing moment, while the dawn's radiance teases the horizon. "Is this the power of mages? Truly awe-inspiring!" Despite lingering feelings of unease, Mordrian couldn't help but marvel at the efficiency of the war artisans, manipulating the mysterious forces of nature. Overnight, the kingdom's abandoned outpost revealed its former glory, its earthen walls fortified by magical enchantments. Towering watchtowers stood sentinel-like, snowdrifts within cleared away, presenting a clean and orderly sight. "Mordrian, sir, while the outpost is restored to this extent, further assistance from workers will be required," said the lead war artisan, Kranforges, bowing respectfully before Mordrian. "Estimating conservatively, the outpost can accommodate approximately 300 individuals. However, the surrounding terrain is favorable, and if needed, we can undertake expansions." "Excellent choice!" Mordrian chuckled, shoulders lifting in a shrug. "Regarding the outpost's name, any suggestions, Delarius?" With his question, both Kran and the others turned their gaze to Delarius, recognizing the profound impact the man had on them, drawn from memories buried deep within. "Follow Mordrian's lead," Delarius said, bowing his head slightly, declining Mordrian's request. "Very well. Let it be called Revelry Citadel. I envision it becoming an impregnable fortress in the future," Mordrian smiled, his hazel eyes glowing with an inexplicable light. Revelry Citadel! The name invoked memories of the Noxus Empire, stirring a reflective mood among Delarius and the other war artisans. As the chilly night enveloped them, Mordrian hesitated before entering the citadel. Sensing impending danger, he made his way to the cliffside, where faint silhouettes prowled below, as if searching for something. "Have they found us? Their persistence is commendable!" Mordrian contemplated, then turned his gaze back to Revelry Citadel. Ultimately, he made a decision. Green data streams materialized in his pupils as Mordrian summoned the League of Legends system. With a mere thought, a blue essence was spent, initiating a random draw. Unexpectedly, instead of summoning a hero, a hundred Noxian cavalrymen appeared before him. Disappointment mingled with surprise on Mordrian's face. He hadn't expected the random draw to summon not heroes, but military units related to the League of Legends universe, with potentially more unknowns to come. Glancing at Kranforges, Mordrian realized the war artisans had likely anticipated this outcome, but his desire for heroes had clouded his judgment. A cold breeze swept over his melancholic face as Mordrian watched the few figures gathered below the mountain. Internally, he felt a pang of regret, as if missing an opportunity to witness heroes' glory. "Noxian cavalrymen? Hopefully, they won't disappoint me, the elite cavalry of Valoran," he muttered. As the night's faint light faded, pale hoof prints remained on the snow-covered ground, as chain-armored warhorses traversed the mountains of Runeterra, their riders bearing unwavering resolve.