Untitled Part 14

The breaking dawn shattered the dark night sky, under the dawn, the crimson glow filled the outskirts of the Runewall Mountains.

A deep blue ocean of waves surged, carrying the imposing momentum of dark clouds pressing down like a besieging army, rushing from the distant snowfields to the foot of the mountain, as if to obliterate all traces of life.

Upon closer inspection, that blue ocean was composed of hundreds of barbaric and bloodthirsty cavalrymen, some clad in armor, some wrapped in chainmail, some draped in cloaks, their wild and frenzied aura akin to rampaging beasts, their howls echoing in the mountains.

Halfway up the mountainside, before the Digvold Fortress.

Mordekaiser quietly watched the enemy figures suddenly appearing at the foot of the mountain, his short, tousled golden hair dancing in the wind, his pale face expressionless, standing like a statue on the edge of the cliff.

Since leaving the Peris Castle and wandering in the northern regions of the kingdom for more than a month, Mordekaiser had deeply understood many things.

Sometimes it's not that he wants to fight, but the state of the world and his noble status force him to fight, survival, who wouldn't want it?

The silent death like his predecessor was a warning; no one would abandon the beauty of life, including him.

"Darius, can you let me witness the martial prowess of the Noxus Empire cavalry that roams the continent of Valoran as rumored?"

Mordekaiser turned his head, calmly looking at Darius beside him, flames burning in the brown pupils, burning more and more fiercely, as if to burn down everything in the world.

"According to your will, Lord Mordekaiser!" Darius said respectfully.

The dawn breeze lifted Darius's crimson cloak, he turned to look at the neatly arranged cavalry behind him, a proud smile on his lips, these were the elite cavalry of the Noxus Empire, their iron hooves once trod across the continent of Valoran.

"Lances, ready!"

Darius mounted his horse, his indifferent gaze fixed on the blue cavalry below the mountain, his rebellious voice echoing in the sky above the Digvold Fortress.

Whoosh!

The black cavalry formation sounded a synchronized movement of their lances, under their half-faced helmets, countless pairs of indifferent and ruthless eyes stared at the towering figure in the front, one of the symbols of the Noxus Empire, representing sublime martial prowess.

"Noxus!!!"

"Charge!!!"

The roaring shouts echoed in the Runewall Mountains, then, the war harvesters of the Noxus Empire cavalry, responding to Darius's command, gripped their dark, sharp lances and charged recklessly.

The crimson warhorses trampled on the pale snow, splashing a few snowflakes, the jet-black armor contrasting with the scattered dawn light, the Noxus Empire cavalrymen turned into a black arrow during the charge, bringing despair to the enemy.

......................

At the foot of the mountain, as the leader of the Cold Crows, Maltzwell led the wolf bandits just completed their assembly, scanning the surroundings, the familiar faces of these bloodthirsty savages slightly softened his icy face.

This was a formidable force under his command, not inferior to the noble's cavalry regiments, and they had experienced far more battles than those pampered noble riders.

Suddenly, Maltzwell felt a palpitation, he looked up at the half of the mountain where the target was located, a black shadow swiftly approaching under the dawn light.

Anger and astonishment broke Maltzwell's cold demeanor, his extraordinary vision telling him that it was a highly elite cavalry unit, but the intelligence provided by the Jeffrey family did not mention that the target possessed such a cavalry unit.

And now, facing this situation, Maltzwell's heart was filled with an unquenchable anger, the enemy cavalry's charge had begun, escape and failure were not acceptable to him.

"Cold Crows, attack!"

At this moment, Maltzwell abandoned all thoughts, took a deep breath, and a life force erupted from his body like a beacon, instantly making all the wolf bandits more bloodthirsty, with a faint red light covering their eyes.

They were the wolf bandits who roamed the northern frigid regions, synonymous with cruelty and slaughter, to them, the so-called enemies were nothing more than prey, waiting to be hunted down.

The rapid sound of hooves tore through the tranquil dawn like thunder, the pale snow trembling, seeming fearful, trembling, snowflakes suspended three feet above the ground, not falling.

......................

The crimson glow of dawn grew stronger, dispelling the black night sky, revealing a cold and azure horizon.

Looking down from the sky, a black shadow, a blue ocean, were spreading towards each other, their speed increasing, as if eager to embrace each other.

At the forefront of the Cold Crows, Maltzwell, wielding the heavy lance in his hand, the life force he erupted covered all the wolf bandits, making them even more bloodthirsty, with a faint red light covering their eyes.

At the forefront of the Noxus Empire cavalry formation, Darius, seeing this situation, showed a slight surprise on his rock-like face, then tightened his horse's belly, locking his gaze on Maltzwell, the black battle axe flashing with a pale cold light.

Boom!

The black shadow and the blue ocean collided suddenly, stirring up a vivid crimson painting like thick ink, a strange beauty where blood and bones intertwined under the dawn light.

Cold Crow Assault!

Facing the towering figure of the enemy, Maltzwell instinctively erupted all his power, the heavy lance in his hand breaking the sound barrier, tearing through the air with a piercing sound, this was his instinctive reaction to facing mortal danger.

Boom!

A loud rumble resounded, the shockwave generated by the collision dispersed the surrounding formations, Darius wielded his black battle axe with an indifferent expression, shattering the heavy lance with one blow, the remaining terrifying force continued to impact Maltzwell.

In the next moment, Maltzwell's body flew backward like a cannonball, blood spewing out wildly, mixed with some shattered internal organs staining the snow, one blow, just one blow!

The clash of forces made Darius's figure pause slightly, to his surprise, the apparent enemy leader did not die, but was severely injured and fell amidst the chaotic formation.

The wolf bandits witnessing this scene were somewhat panicked and stunned, the severe injury of their leader was a psychological blow to them, shattering their inner belief, the splattering blood led them to be completely engulfed in the vortex of war.

But this was ultimately only a small part, the wolf bandits behind had no idea of the situation at the forefront, they still fearlessly charged towards the Noxus Empire cavalry, the arrival of death inevitable.

With no excess emotions, the Noxus Empire cavalry maintained their indifferent expression in the high-speed charge, with extremely standard movements, piercing through the surging ocean of enemies.

Even though the enemy's numbers far exceeded their own, for the Noxus Empire cavalry, it was just swinging their lances a few more times, they were the elite cavalry of the Noxus Empire.

Sharp lances pierced through the enemy's bodies, warm blood splattering on the Noxus Empire cavalry's