Glorified Tourists

——— AUTHOR'S NOTE ———

Ummmm I can't believe this story already has over 1K views and I've only been publishing chapters for just over 1 week??? That's so wild to me!

Thank you to everyone who's read so far!

Enjoy this next chapter x

———🏎️———

After they played a few tracks on Mario Kart, all three girls were cracking the shits because Lando was beating them in every single one. He wasn't a very humble winner either, rubbing it in their faces after every race. Isabelle was about to throw her remote over the balcony, so they decided to move on to another game. She fetched the board games from a cupboard, as they settled on Cluedo.

Lando was awful at this one, as he wasn't very clever with his moves in each of his turns and was terrible at guessing. Alexis won two out of the four games, with Erin and Isabelle winning one each. This time it was Lando complaining that they switch games as he claimed that "he didn't like the game" but in reality it was just because he was a sore loser.

"How about Monopoly?" Isabelle suggested.

"No!" Alexis and Erin protested at once.

"Why don't you want to play Monopoly?" Lando asked, confused.

"Isabelle knows why." Alexis responded.

"You guys are being dramatic." Isabelle rolled her eyes, "I flipped the board once."

"Are you forgetting everything else you did?" Erin scoffed, "You literally piffed the little houses at both of our heads and then threw the dice at the wall."

"See that little dent in the wall there?" Alexis pointed out to Lando, "That's from the dice incident."

Lando was laughing uncontrollably hard at this point, which made Alexis begin to giggle too, until Erin joined in and the three were all cackling.

"Okay, fine!" Isabelle began to pack up Cluedo as she said, "We won't play Monopoly then. How about Pictionary?"

Alexis and Erin shared a look, as they both winced. There was also a Pictionary incident they were both imagining in their minds; involving paper cuts and Isabelle threatening to do unmentionable things to the girls with a pen.

Isabelle noticed their faces and threw her hands in the air in exasperation, both of the girls fake-flinching at her action.

"Well, looks like games night is over then! You both can suck my dick." Isabelle huffed and stormed off to her bedroom, much like a child having a tantrum.

Alexis and Erin knew she wasn't being serious, otherwise they would've chased after her and apologised. But they figured Isabelle needed to be reigned in; after many game night incidents the girls were starting to fear for their lives every time a board game came out.

"I'll go check on her." Erin was still laughing as she headed to Isabelle's bedroom.

Alexis stood up and began packing up the rest of the mess from games night, as Lando sat back down. He had both arms outstretched on the headrest of the couch, watching her. She placed all the board games back into the cupboard, and then grabbed the wine glasses and took them to the sink, before collapsing next to Lando on the couch.

Alexis rested her head on his shoulder as he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. She sighed as she closed her eyes for a moment, Lando running his hand up and down her shoulder soothingly.

"You okay?" Lando asked quietly.

"Mmhmm." Alexis hummed as she opened her eyes again.

"Promise?" Lando asked, holding out his pinky.