She is not a child!

Nyx froze, heads turning between her and Potter. Her mind ran the calculations. There was no way the Goblet had done it by itself; had it? No, Croutch must have placed her name in, just like he had done it for Harry Potter. She glared at 'Mad Eye-Moody', who had been smiling at her the whole time. I should have known he would do something like this! She knew no one would believe her if she said she hadn't put it in, and she couldn't tell them that Mad Eye-Moody wasn't; well; Mad Eye-Moody. Dumbledore recollected himself, and straighten up.

"Come on- up! Both of you; Nyx and Harry," He called out to both of the fourth years. Nyx scowled, and stood up. She would be writing to Voldemort about this, and tell him to send someone else in replacement of Croutch. But for now, she was stuck, and had no other choice.

She slowly walked towards the door, knowing that so many eyes were on her. Her fists were clutched, and she felt uncomfortable under so many eyes. Too many people were looking at her, and she was used to murdering in the shadows, not in the light. Dumbledore still seemed at a loss for words, as if he hadn't expected this at all.

"Well, then, both of you go through the door," He gestured. Nyx didn't want to waste any time with all the eyes on you. She went into the door before Potter could, and found herself in a smaller room with paintings on the walls and a cozy fire. The other champions were seated around it, each slightly away from the other. Potter ran behind her, trying to keep up with her speed. Fleur was the first to notice them

"Do zey want us back in ze hall?" She asked, her silverly hair flowing. Nyx scoffed at her. She had thought that they were there to deliver a message, and Nyx wasn't going to be the one to tell her that they were competitors. Nyx swiftly turned around, sensing the next person before the others did. Ludo Bagman entered, bowing at the sight of them. He rushed towards Harry and the others, leaving Nyx standing by herself with a scowl on her face.

"Guess who's now joining?" He asked, shaking his hands in a celebratory way at Harry. Nyx scowled again, sour that not only she was picked, but that she was also being ignored. Fleur looked at him in surprise.

"Vou? Vut vou are too young!" She exclaimed, looking at harry in surprise. Nyx cleared her throat, trying to get their attention.

"Hello? I'm right here," She hissed angrily at the group, who had completely ignored her. Fleur turned to her, surprise streaked across her face.

"Ah! So vuh are ze messenger?" She confirmed, making Nyx glare at her, and the lights flickered. I probably know more spells than she will ever learn in her life!

"No, my name was also picked," She growled. Fleur's eyes widened, her shining hair flowing even though they were indoors.

"Vat? Vhy are vittle babies joining?" Fleur asked Cedric and Krum, which infuriated Nyx. The lights flickered once more, and Harry looked at her with terror. In a flash, Nyx pinned Fleur to the wall, making the beautiful girl squeal in terror.

"Don't you dare," She whispered in a dangerous voice, "Call me a baby..." Cedric and Krum rushed to her side, pulling her back by the shoulders. She hobbled away, blinking her eyes rapidly as if she didn't know what happened. Her mind was a bit fuzzy. Two breakout in one day? Geez, I need to control myself, she thought. She unclenched her hands and put one to her head.

"Sorry, I slept late last night," She excused herself, not wanting to answer their questions. To her dismay, Potter followed her, also wanting to get away from the older sorcerers. She ignored him, and left the room, the older witch and wizards following her. Fleur looked at her headmaster.

"Zey zay zat des- er- people vill compete in ve competition!" (Translation: "They say that these- er- people will compete in the competion!")Fleur almost called them little children again, but learned her lesson from messing with Nyx. Karkarrof looked at Dumbledore coldly.

"We never agreed to bring in younger students. This is unfair for us, you know," He stated. Nyx let out a groan of disgust. Igor was one of the worst members of the Death Eaters, but at least he knew how to manipulate most people. Not her, of course, but most people. Severus slammed both his hands on the table.

"No, Karkarrof, it's not Dumbledore's fault; it's Potters. He always has a way of getting into things that aren't his," Snape eyed Nyx sourly.

"And this girl! We don't even know where she's from, or who her family is! I say we get rid of both of them," Severus seethed. Nyx could feel her eye twitching, but did not react. I'll get him for that. Dumbledore stood up, dusting off his robe.

"Severus, we can not break tradition. They shall compete in the challenge. But for now, everyone will resume their classes," He concluded. The atmosphere was thick with tension as he finales his words. The students eyed each other nervously as they stood up and exited the Great Dining Hall for their classes.