How to (not) take care of a Kitsune

Realization dawned on Nyx when Dumbledore's words recalled back to her. 'You may be excused for the rest of your classes,' she heard his voice in her mind. She had the whole Gryffindor room. All to herself. She let out a loud whoop.

"Is that wretched girl here?" Nyx could hear Professor Sprout's faint voice even though they were on completely different floors, which made her roar in laughter.

Ok, this is a lot of time. What should I do? Hahahah, only class and I'm already hating school. Yay me. After a few minutes of sitting down and thinking intently, she had narrowed it down to two options.

A: Find out what Dumbledore was talking about and do some research like the Right hand woman she was

B: Explore her magic and play with her magic fox cub

Obviously, she chose option B. But would it work though? Just one word, and she summoned the fox? It had to be more complicated then that. Right? Even though she hadn't taken transfigurations, she at least knew that spells like the one she had done last night took a lot of effort and patience and time and yada yada yada. She inspected her necklace curiously. It had been made by her magic, but she had been scarcely young when she created it.

When female royalty is born, part of their essence is formed into some form of jewelry, where they can extract their powers from it and use it to do magic with their hands, just like other creatures (examples may vary, such as elves). She blinked back in surprise. Where had she read that from? Oh, yes, The History of Magical Nymphs. She had read that when she was what, five? Four? She didn't care.

"Aurora," She tapped her necklace, expecting the usual shimmering and for the fox to appear. Nothing happened.

"Aurora?" She called again, this time tapping her necklace harder. Ugh, what is up with my magic?! It's always so freaky whenever it does this, she tapped her necklace rapidly.

"AUROR-" this time, the sparkling blue fox fizzed in with sapphire stars, her snowy fur fluffed out with excitement. It fizzily ran around Nyx, yipping as it went. Oh god, I don't know how to take care of an animal! What does it eat? Does it have a sleep schedule? She pondered nervously, and heard a CRASH! Blinking, she turned and saw a guilty looking fox cub and a shattered vase.

"Aurora!" She scolded the foxling. The cub looked at her innocently and yipped, pulling out Nyx's fake wand and using it like the stick it was. Pushing herself away from the foxling, she turned towards a shattered vase, its thousands of pieces glittering as if just to annoy her. It had seemed to be in a glass box, as if it had a special importance or value of some sort.

"Great! As if they hall didn't hate me before-" A loud CLANG! Interrupted her rant as she saw a nearly headless ghost levitate towards her.

"My goodness, what are you doing? Come along, the first event int the Triwizard tournament is about to begin!" The transparent being reminded her. She jolted up. So that's why Dumbledore let me out early. What a cheapskate. She heard a second clang and zipped out of common room, elated to hear the ghosts shrieks of fury at the sight of the broken vase. She ran swiftly and silently, just like she had been taught, then stopped. Why was she running? I can just apparate there and be done, she bit her lip.What if someone saw her? Easy, I'll just apparate into a hidden spot and come out of the shadows, she convinced herself she wouldn't be caught at all. Okay then,

She felt her body tingle and fizz as she started to disappear. With a thump, she lands on a cool surface and could hear the cheering of houses and schools. She blinked a few times. Where am I? OH BLOODY HELL WHAT THE F-

Her 'amazing' ability thought it would be fucking hilarious to apparate her right on the overhang of the bleachers. You have got to be kidding me! She growled.