Rita Seeker (poor nyx 😩)

Nyx jumped down from the top of the tent and glanced around. Had anyone saw her? Let's hope not. I need to talk to the other competitors before the competition starts, her face scrunched up. Glancing to see if anyone was watching, she slipped into the tent and was faced with Krum, Potter, Fleur, and Cedric. She scowled at them. Most of them scowled back.

"Potter, we need a strategy. You listen to me. Understand?" She narrowed his eyes at him. His fists clenched and he was about to open his mouth when a white haired women with pale skin and a greedy look 'stumbled' into the tent.

"Oh, hello! I'm looking for information for my little gossip page. Care to share?" She gave them a fake sweet smile. Nyx looked at the women in disgust. The women seemed to notice her and quickly clapped her hands, a floating quill following her.

"Ah, the rebels! Come with me!" She pulled Nyx and Harry by the wrist out of the tent, her bony hands clenched as if not giving them a choice. Nyx growled, and satisfyingly felt the women shiver. She stuffed the three of them into a crammed hallway and smiled at them.

"Harry! Nyx! The law breakers! So tell me, how did you both manage to get your names into the goblet of fire?" The short women snapped her fingers and a notepad appeared. Nyx clenched her fists.

"We didn't. Or at least, I didn't. Who even are you, an elf?" She sneered. The woman seemed to be extremely self conscious  about her hight, and her quill furiously wrote something.

"I am Rita Seeker, known for my famous gossip page. My readers are very interested in your stories. So tell me, are the rumors about you two true?" Her quill seemed to be writing, even though they hadn't say anything. Harry's brow furrowed.

"What rumors?" He asked, fiddling with his glasses. Nyx used this moment as an opportunity to look him over. Her eyes narrowed at his lightning scar, the one that her Master had given him. The only thing left of the killing spell. So they say his mothers love protected him? I highly doubt that, love doesn't do anything. Anger poured over her as she remembered her mother, and quickly snapped back into reality. Harry was also staring at her. She quickly turned her head away, and he mimicked the gesture. To her demise, Rita seemed to notice this.

"That you two are dating, of course!" Her quill was quickly taking notes, and Nyx blanched. She could feel her throat closing up. Oh God I'm actually going to throw up, she gagged, and Harry paled. Nyx squinted at the notepad and could make out a few words- Nightwood was absorbed in her  lovers emerald green eyes as she quickly snapped her head away, embarrassed to be seen checking him- 

"WHAT THE-" Nyx yelped, making Rita jump. The water fountain next to them slowly started to shake, before a geyser shot up and slammed straight into the gossip columnist.  The hallway started to flood. Oh sh- 

"Where are the other contestants?" She could hear Dumbledore's voice echo from the tent. Nyx picked herself up and pulled Potter close to her, her breathing shallow.  His skin felt warm, which made her prickle uncomfortably. She dragged him back to the tent with his wrist, not wanting to even glance at him. Why did she feel so embarrassed? She abruptly stopped in front of the tent, making Harry bump into her. 

"Sorry," He mumbled, not making eye contact. She gave a small nod and realized she was holding his hand, and quickly snatched her hand away. They both quietly entered the tent and Dumbledore greeted them.

"I hope you're all ready for todays challenge. We'll be dealing with dragons.

Oh. No.