Chapter 2 - White Lies

^^Top-Blake, Bottom left-Anabel, Middle-Alaska Bottom right-Tessa

Edited

I was awaken by mother's nagging. Because I was sleeping, it took me 5 minutes to process what was going on. I forgot to clean the broken bowl and my mom got cut. Oops. Luckily she she cleaned it up for me. Then why is she nagging you might ask... well because she's talking about potential dangers and safety first and some crap. Ahh yes a mother's nag will help me fall right back asleep right Wanda?

Luckily there's no school today. So I slept for as long as my body desired.

I finally woke up at 3:16 p.m. A few hours left until the party.

I got out of bed and checked my phone that was fully charged laying on a tiny bed I made out of a shoe box and some decorations yes I treat my phone like a person. I decided to stay in my room today so I pulled out my laptop and went on YouTube. I spent 2 hours watching Shane Dawson, Bethany Mota, Joey Graceffa, GloZell, Miranda Sings, and Rclbeauty101. I checked my phone and got a new text message from Anabel:

Ok so about the party try to make up a bs story to tell ur mom so u could leave the house I'll pick u up at 8:30 cuz full swing starts at 9. Btw what color dress do u want red or blue?-A

Red and ok - T

See ya - A

After that mumbo-jumbo, I changed into some pink sweats and a black tank top. The outfit my mom will see me come and go with. I went down my spiral staircase and found Alaska sleeping. I filled up his bowl with his dog chow and a bowl of water, to go with. For myself, I got some Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a glass of milk. When I finished eating in silence as usual, I grabbed a honey bun and headed back to my room. Looks like Alaska didn't follow me, his tired self acting like he's on his man period. I turned on my laptop from the sleep mode and went on Netflix. There, I watched Scary Movie and and Criminal Minds. Future Ms. Tess Gubler...

After 2 hours, finally Alaska visits during my 'make out' session with Reid, it was now 7:45 p.m. I got 'dressed' walked back downstairs and sat on the couch awaiting my mom. About 5 minutes later she finally came home.

"Hey Tes how are you?" She asked as I helped her with the groceries.

"Good nothing much kind of bland."

After sorting things out I began to prepare a special dinner for Alaska bacon strips with steak. As for my mom you know, for kissing up, I made some spaghetti with Alfredo sauce, her favorite. This all took about 30 minutes and I happily gave them both their food.

"Thank you sweetie."

"Anytime." And I gave her the most joyful smile.

"Why do you look like the Grinch?" I threw her a frowny face before cleaning up both their bowls.

"So........" I began.

"I have to do this project with this boy at school. His name is Jared he's pretty smart and we have math together. I was wondering if I can go to his place tonight?" I lied.

Surprisingly she said, "yes but what time we'll you be back?"

"It's a pretty big project so it might take a while."