Chapter 6- One Sheep Two Sheep

Edited

Blake POV

Today is Research All About Mystery Girl Today!

Waking up around 12p.m, I went to my bathroom and took a shower, setting the water to a steaming hot. After washing my hair and body, I got out and wrapped a scarlet red towel around my waist and a small navy blue one around my hair. I shaved and put on some deodorant then took off the towel from my head and left the bathroom.

I decided to wear a white undershirt with some purple boxers. After changing I realized I spent 1 and a half hours doing all that. And I thought low WiFi was slow. I went downstairs to prepare some brunch : Bacon, eggs, and cheese noodle soup. Dont you dare effing judge it's brunch.

After getting all the ingredients, I turned on the stove and put a pot filled with noodles. In a frying pan, I fried the bacon and eggs. I cut the two into small pieces and waited for the noodles to boil. One sheep two sheep.... Soon it came to a boil and I took the pot off and mixed in shrimp flavoring, with eggs and bacon. Next, I drained the water and sprinkled in the cheese. I got some Fanta to go with it. It's orange and soda. Vitamin C+ risk of diabetes + weird breakfast = The Famous Hope Brunch.

I ate my meal in silence and finished a few minutes later. I then cleaned up my meal and waited for a text. Three sheep four sheep.... Then my phone buzzed.

From Chains

Her name is Tessa Rose. She's 16. Her birthday is December 16 She attends West Hills High She had a boyfriend but they broke it off before he went to college. Her best friend is Annabel Cress. A boy named Jared Spring liked her since the 3rd grade but Tessa seems to shoe no interest. Just the basics boss.

I made a few phone calls soon after, so around two I'd be seeing a certain someone.

Two o' clock came and I changed into a black suit. I left my place and was greeted by my guards.

"Mr. Hope," they all said in monotone. I love it when they talk like robotic soldiers.

"Gentlemen," I greeted back. They all surrounded me and we began to walk to hopefully, 'run into' a certain someone.

My men once stopped and the two in front stepped aside. I was greeted by her... Oh shoot I forgot her name! Shīt! Okay now I shouldn't say something stupid just play it cool.

"Well hello there Ms.Doesn't.Like.Talking.to.Strangers.So.She.Spills.Her.Drink.On.You.Without.Apologizing.and.Just.Leaves." I said.

"Hello to you too Mr. Hope," she said.

"You turn me on when you talk professionally, but please, call me Blake." Ooh she knows my name.... Well last name.

She made a disgusted face before saying, "and call me girl who will not like to be in your presence." She gave me a cocky smile.

"Your playing hard to get!" I said in a singy songy tone that made me seem impatient. Because I was- I mean who does she think she is acting like she doesn't want me. ME!

"Well then goodbye, " she mimicked back. She turned around and started to walk away but I couldn't let that happen.

"Guards take her to the back of the limo if she's rough, you know what to do," I said. They walked and surrounded her and picked her up to the limo. I waited outside for her to get in first but when I got there and turned around I noticed she was punching, kicking, screaming until her mouth got covered, but I think she was even biting because the hand got taken off her really quickly and the guard carrying her seemed to be in pain. In all she looked like a mad woman. But she was my mad woman. I nodded my head at Bob who was next to Chris when he looked at me. Next thing I know she calmed down and was put in the limo. Good thing we came prepared! I sat inside and Christian came in too for protection. The car then began to drive off as it was now going to be a long drive. I took a good look at her and stroked her pale cheek. So innocent. I yawned and fell asleep my head leaning on the window.

It was about 7 o'clock before the limo came to a stop. Christian carried her out of the the limo and in the house.

Or should I say mansion in the middle of nowhere. I'm suburban like that. Trees trees and more trees. Just the way uh huh uh huh I like it!

I opened the door and headed towards the basement. After 5 minutes of walking through hallways and downstairs, we reached the basement. Luckily I brought a flashlight because there was no electricity turned on yet. Chris and I chained her by her wrists ands ankles. I kissed her on the cheek before leaving the room.

Around 8:30p.m I decided to go back downstairs to check up on her. I opened the door and she was wide awake.

"Look who's up sunshine!" I said.

"You better take these chains of me before I-"

"No." I said in a strict tone.Who does she think she is? She ruined my suit!!

"Excuse?" She sounded to get annoyed at me.

"I'm not taking off these chains and your NOT doing anything to me." I smiled liked the Grinch.

"Unless it's to pleasure me." Hehehe

"RAPE!" She suddenly yelled at the top of her lungs. "RAPE! STATUTORY RAPE! RA-" I covered my mouth. Too damn loud.

"I'm not going to rape you," I said calmly. She stopped before she bit me.

"OUCH YOU SICK B!T$H!"

"Fuçk you! STATUTORY RAPE! HE-" I covered her mouth once more. So effing annoying. Freakin bit me, physcopathic bīťch.

"Listen, I'm aware of our age differences. Now I'm going to let go of you and you're not going to yell because I have things that I'm not afraid to use." She thankfully stopped and I let go of her mouth. She looked at my chest- sexy right? and started to say,  You have to let me go at some point. I have a school to attend, a bestfriend that misses her sister from another mister, a mother to check on, and a dog to love!" She exclaimed.

What a pathetic life..... No offense.

"Okay let's see...... school is over rated, she's a bad influence on you, you're mom will be fine, I sent 3 maids to take care of her, your house, and that dog."

"You SICK bastàrding b¡+$h! It's not 'that dog' his name is ALASKA!"

Well I'm SO-RR-Y! "I don't care."

"Why am I even here anyways?"

Stupid question.

"Reasons."

"Seriously? Okay I learned my lesson, can I go now? "

Yes and let's help all the ashy people in the world.

"No."

"Why not?!" She sounded like a 5year old who wanted ice- cream.

"Because.... " I took a few steps closer and closed the gap between us.

"You're......" I stared back and forth at her eyes and lips.

"Mine." I caressed my cheek for the 4th time. She looked at me with a shocked expression kinda like a cartoon but less dramatic. I turned around and started to get something that will help to transfer her to a room, without risking the chance of her escaping.

"Where are you going? " I heard her say. I just left and came back with a needle of amnesia.

"I did this because I love you too much to let you go," was all I said to her before puncturing her leg. She quickly fell asleep and I unlocked her chains. I picked her up wedding style and carried her to one of the guest rooms. I tucked her in bed and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight. "

I locked her door and went up the stairs to my room. I took off my suit and was left in just my boxers. I jumped on the bed checked the time 12:06p.m and drifted off to sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Another chapter done
That's the time right now btw
Last chapter of Blake POV for a while
Nothing much to say but I'm going to be on an airplane for 12 hours and I have to wake up at 5 mind you its 12
Blake is just
Happy August and Leo month!
Until next chapter.....