Chapter 23- This Bish -_-

Edited

Maybe it was because I ate too much, but I woke up around noon. I heard yelling, probably coming from downstairs. I rolled out of bed and landed on the floor. Knowing now that I was fully awake, had a sore back and behind, I took a hot shower and brushed my teeth. It was very relaxing and I wanted to stay longer but I'd grown curious to what was going on downstairs.

I slipped on one of Blake's shirts knowing he would love that idea and probably try something romantic. I smiled at the thought. I put on hot pink booty shorts to top off the outfit, surely to get his attention. Obviously his clothes were a bigger size and ended at the middle of my thighs, going past the shorts.

As I headed downstairs, the bickering got louder and I could detected a female voice.

Who is she?

I slowered my pace going downstairs so I can hear what they were arguing about.

"I came for you! Did this all for you! And you still go behind my back and do who knows what with some random chick! " the high pitched annoying voiced yelled. She was probably talking about me.

This bish -_-

"Her name is Tessa and I love her. You won't get between us!" Blake yelled back. Yeah! Woah is this the first time he ever defended me like that while admitting true feelings??

I slipped on a step and fell down the rest of the flight of stairs. I stood up to see a girl with blonde hair and about a foot taller than me with beautiful emerald green eyes.

Blake's POV

Watching Tessa sleep for the past hour was very relaxing and soothing. I stroked her cheek here and there and pushed hair behind her back as she tossed and turned.

So peaceful mi amor. Like Sleeping Beauty...

I gave her a kiss on the lips before my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Baby!"

This bish. -_-

"Anyways! I'm outside waiting to come in. "

"WHAT!! HOW THE-" I stopped when Tessa stirred around the bed. I quickly slipped out the bed and put on some clothes. I don't want that gold-digger seeing all this glory; this is for Tessa's eyes only.

As I headed downstairs, I grabbed an apple and opened the door.

To my surprise she was actually there.
"Bakiwaki!! " she screamed as she opened her arms up for a hug.

"How did you-"

"Relax babe I was gonna find you sooner or later," she said as she allowed herself in my house.

I slammed the door and ran to catch up with Chloe, who was staring in awe, at the expensive house.

"Why the hełl are you here?!" I asked as I turned her around to face me.

"Because I missed my Blak-"

"Cut the fůckeń bullcräp, Chloe!" I yelled. I hope my baby doesn't wake up.

"I still love you Blake."

"No, you still love my money and my dićķ. And you fūćking stalked me for who knows how long, just to get more because your low."

"Blake I love you for you! How could you say that?!"

"Bīțch I'm not blind or stupid. I can see through your fakeness and so can Barbie."