Chapter 20- Do I?

Edited

Previously on Kidnapped by A Billionaire :

"Bye Todd," I say as he goes back in his car and drives off.

I stepped inside and locked the door.

"What a day," I sigh to myself.

"Care to tell me about it?"

"What the-"

.
..
...

"I'm not stupid Tessa," he says as he get up from the couch and walks towards me. I only stare as he turns me around and puts his head in the crook of my neck while his hands wrap around my waist. He exhaled, which made me shiver as his warmth came in contact with my skin.

"What did you do today Tessabear?" He murmured.

"N-n-noth-hing-g."

"Don't lie to me Tessa," he says as he lifts his head up from my neck. Aww so cold... wait what? Ewww what's wrong with me?! Is this some sort of second period I didn't know about?! I blame hormones for my behavior.

"I went out." I managed to say.

"With?...."

"Todd."

"Why?......"

"Can you stop asking me these stupid questions it's almost 12 and I need to sleep."

I shove him off and headed upstairs. Once I got to my room I closed the door and looked for something to wear. I decided to wear the only other nightgown Blake gave me which was a white lace that ended above my knees.

I went to the bathroom and took a nice long bath. After relaxing for a while I got up and wrapped a towel around my body and hair. As I stepped out of the bathroom, I took of the towel from my head and tied up my hair. I looked for underwear and began putting it on. Then my towel dropped when I was done.

"Nice."

"MMMM OH MY GOSH!" I screamed. "WHAT THE... WHY?! GET OUT! LEAVE! STOP LOOKING!! PRIVACY MUCH?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

He walked closer towards me and hugged me. Him wearing a shirt and a black Adidas sweatpants and me in nothing but a flimsy piece of underwear.

"Your beautiful," he whispered.

"You scared the crap out of me only to tell me I'm effing beautiful?! You're a bìtçh."

"I wanted to take a peek any chance I could get. This just so happened to be that chance."

"Can you just please give me some privacy? Please? "

He thought about it for a while until he said " Okay I'm going to turn around and count to 20 and by time I look back you better be done, okay?"

"Okay."

I managed to put on the gown while Blake was on 15 so by 20, when he turned around, I was already on the bed.

"Done!"

"I was being lenient."

"Sure you were..."

He took off his shirt and climbed on the bed next to me.

"We're you an only child? " I asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because it explains how you don't know what privacy or personal space is."

"Whatever.." he mumbled.

I chuckled and he began playing with my hair. We were facing eachother so I just stared at his eyes and yawned. I traced every line on his chest while he used one hand to play with my hair. I then yawned again and slowly put my hand down.

Kidnapped by a Billionaireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें