Chapter 12- Harold

Edited

Previously on Kidnapped by A Billionaire:

I took out the knife and stabbed him 3 more times. I was scared at first but then it felt good. Just for fun I carved the letters 'TR' on his chest. I stabbed his leg before he eventually blacked out. I grabbed his phone and took a picture of him. I didn't bother taking it with me because who knows if there is GPS. So, I put it next to him just in case he get up. I'm not that physco as to let him die. At least if he wakes up, he'll call an ambulance. I grabbed the keys and opened the door. As an alarm sounded I ran instead of taking his cars. Again, who knows if there is GPS. I ran and ran 5 hours straight, until I saw a road. I hollered for a passing car I saw. It then pulled up. It was too dark to see. I got inside and saw.........

... a young man about 28 with black hair and blue eyes. He had light stubble and was wearing a red plaid shirt with jeans. He had a ring on his finger that proved to be, he was married.

"Hey there young girl, where are you off to? " He said in a country accent.

"I live in the West Hills area."

"Lucky you I'm picking up my nephew for vacation from there."

"Cool. May I ask how long is the ride?"

"About 2 to 3 hours." Greaaaaaat.

He then started driving off the road which was very empty.

"Whats your name?" He asked.

"Tessa Rose. You?"

"Harold Lowell."

We sat in awkward silence for almost an hour.

"So where'd you come from?" He then asked.

"Well you see I was kidnapped by...." I trailed off. Should I tell this guy, should I trust him? Todd could be right... Then again he didn't seem to care about the dried blood all over me yet still let me in his pickup truck.

"Can I trust you?" I asked.

He observed me for a second and glanced back at the road.

"Yes." He said then converted his eyes back to the road.

I took a deep breath and began.

"Blake Hope kidnapped me a few days ago and I finally escaped by stabbing him."

By now he was looking at me instead of the road. I pointed to the window and he just pulled the car over.

"Blake Hope as in the Blake Hope that bullied me and made my high school year a living h3ll?! The same Blake Hope that is rich and famous because of his daddy who gave my parents money to not say anything about the fact that his son mother-effing bullied me?! The same Blake Hope that stole my girlfriend Chloe Diamonds?! The same Blake Hope whose best friend Todd, was just as worst by verbally abusing me?! That same Blake Hope that somehow convinced everyone he changed his troublesome ways and became successful?! Because if your saying he kidnapped you then just be glad I saved you and understand how you've been tortured by him."

"So you DO believe me?"

He gave me that 'well all I said before wasn't for nothing huh' look.

We drove in comfortable silence for a while, me drifting off to sleep here and there. We stopped at a diner to eat and was back on the road. It was an empty diner so no one noticed my blood-stained shirt. We then reached civilization aka 3 hours of slow driving and constant horns beeping ..... the definition of TRAFFIC. It was getting late and according to the little radio station in the car it was 6:25 p.m. After the traffic cleaned up we were now in the West Hills area. I directed him to my house and borrowed his phone to call Anabel.