Chapter 3 - Multi-Trillionaire

Anabel Cress^^

Edited

Monday

I woke up at 6:44 a.m. UGH Mondays. I got my phone and texted everything that happened last night to Anabel. After that 10 minute text, I put my phone down and headed to the bathroom. Once there, I brushed my teeth, put on my morning scrub, and took a shower. Afterwards, I walked back to my room and decided to wear something casual. I wore a black shirt and jeaned colored overall skirt. I put on some black low cut Converse. I put my hair in a loose sided fishtail braid. I grabbed my phone from the night stand next to my bed and went downstairs.

There, I heated up a bagel in the toaster and made some doggy trail mix for Alaska. He came downstairs and began eating while I spread some cream cheese on my bagel. After, I got some orange juice for myself and water for Alaska. I kissed him goodbye on his nose and left my house. I walked all the way to Anabel's house. I rang the doorbell before she opened the door.

"Hey good morning you ready?" She was dressed in a white shirt with a cartoon camera in the middle and a black and white checkered skirt along with a black and white Nike Roshe.

"Yeah let's go." We both started walking to school from her house. Once we were there, we went to our lockers.

"Okay so his name might be something and he dressed fancy right?" She aked.

"Yes his name is something. That'll help so helpful," I said sarcastically.

"Well I'll just type some stuff online and see if he comes up," she said.

"Hurry!" I hesitated.

"Okay don't rush me!" She pulled out her phone and began searching it up. She typed in anything she could that would relate to yesterday's party. After researching, she almost dropped her phone so she put it back in her bag. "OH MY GOSH TESSA ROSE DID YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?!" She yelled frantically.

"What?"

"You spilled your drink on Blake Hope a multi-trillionaire."

"Blake who?"

"Blake Hope! His dad found a cure for nail cancer and apparently it was a big deal back then but yeah."

"Still! He had no right to touch me I'm still mad at him famous and rich or not, and now he's 'coming for me'."

"Well don't look now Jared is coming our way," Anabel said as he neared, ending our current conversation.

"Hey Tessa sorry about last night I had to leave because my mom smelt alcohol," he said.

"*Cough* 2 shoes *Cough*," Anabel "coughed." Jared shot her a glare and she returned it with a fake smile before Jared looking back at me.

"Yeah I was there and it was okay, WILD, but okay."

"Sorry to hear about what happened to you. If I stayed there longer maybe he would have never bothered you or he would be in a much worse state," he said defendantly.

"Jared it's not your fault it was no one" I gave him a caring smile.

"Look I got to go to Art, see you 5th period" and he kissed me by the forehead and walked away.

"Friend zone, huh" Anabel snickered.

"Shutup I don't want to talk about it," I said through gritted teeth. I grabbed Ana by the arm and headed to 1st period.

All throughout the 1st and 9th period people have been whispering, pointing, and murmuring, about me and Blake. The classes I had with Jared and Anabel they defended me, as for the classes on my own, teachers have been telling the class to quiet. During lunch there were so many stares at me I felt famous. Known as the girl who spilled the drink on the multi-trillionaire, yeah that's me Tessa Rose. Me and Anabel talked about the most random stuff. Thank goodness Jared didn't have our lunch period and tried to avoid talking about the subject. After school, Anabel left early for a doctors appointment and I tried my best to avoid Jared. I was walking by myself home, until I was approached by the Men in Black. I recognized them because one of the guys had a tattoo on their head from last night. I stopped and waited for them to stop a few inches away from me. The 2 men in front stepped to the sides revealing a tall figure and a familiar scent mmmm.....ocean breeze and vanilla it was Blake Hope.

"Well hello there Ms.Doesn't.Like.Talking.to.Strangers.So.She.Spills.Her.Drink.On.You.Without.Apologizing.and.Just.Leaves," he said.

"Hello to you too, Mr. Hope," I said.

"You turn me on when you talk professionally, but please, call me Blake." Gross.

"And call me girl who will not like to be in your presence." I gave him a cocky smile.

"Your playing hard to get," he said in a singy songy tone that made him seem impatient.

"Well then goodbye," I mimicked back. I was about to leave this conversation because he was getting really annoying. I then heard him say....

"Guys gets her and take her to the back of the limo if she's rough, you know what to do," Blake said. I then noticed the guys were around me and when I tried to escape, they captured me and started carrying me to a white limo. I was going to be Tough Tessa and try to escape even though I'm being carried by the shoulders. I bit, kicked, screamed until my mouth was covered. I then tried to bite it off, punched, basically I looked like a 5 year old that got her doll taken away. Nothing worked. I still kept going until I got sleepy......very sleepy........

♡♡♡♡

2 chapters in one day
I know it's short sorry
I'll try to make it longer and work on it everyday
BTW I did not check this chapter for errors sorry I'm in a hurry
Tough Tessa
Blake in action♡
Any thoughts on Jared
See ya loves