First Author's Note~ So Please Read!!

I'm dearly sad to say (or write) after thinking this over, Kidnapped By A Billionaire is coming to an end.

                             ....Moment of shock, despair, outrage, and emotional tears....

 *Optional, comments being blown up..

Anyways, there is about 5 chapters left and this is how I plan on doing this:

When I post the second to last chapter, I will post the last chapter about 2-3 weeks after I post the second to last chapter. That way, the suspense will eat you all alive!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of how Pretty Little Liars makes you wait all the way till January for the second part of the season.

So yeah it's gonna be like that.

There will be an epilogue, but NO sequel. I asked my friends and don't recommend it (and they never even read my story, so should I really listen to them??)

About a month after the last chapter is published, I will be publishing a new book!!!!

I'm not saying anything except its about werewolves but it's not your baZic type of story!!!

The whole month should let me get a head start on the book and at least get to finish writing 5 chapters.

I will edit Kidnapped by a Billionaire while I'm writing my second book.

After my second book is finished I'm going back to writing my original book I started but unpublished soon after Kidnapped by a Billionaire was first published. It's about ..... well you'll see in the future....

Anyways any questions? Comment.

Keep Voting,

Commenting,

and Reading of course!

I want my book to reach those ranking thingys. So far I think my highest was in the 400's. Let's try to get higher! ( As in like 300 or less) Share this book and yeah...

Currently as of January 1,  2016:

25,026 reads

828 votes

156 votes

#454 in Romance

Happy New Year's Day 2016!!

See y'all later 

                                                                                                                               -A