Three- Last First Kiss

I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your
Let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you
Only knew
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss
-Last First Kiss by One Direction

Harry made himself a cup of tea because it reminded him of Louis. He then sat down on their bedroom floor and looked through the box for the picture he knew came next.

Stan Lucas was Louis' best friend. When Stan turned 14 he threw a big birthday party that Louis and Harry attended about 3 days after their first date. The day after their first date they became boyfriends. So at Stan's party they were together, and well everyone knew.

Neither of the boys were ashamed of being gay, but that doesn't mean other people approved of it. Harry remembers taking the picture at the beginning of the party, before everything went downhill. That's why they both look happy.

Some big muscly kid who looked like he was on steroids saw Harry and Louis holding hands. Everyone did, but that boy had to make it a problem. "Hey, look at the fags over here holding hands!" He laughed, capturing the attention of all his muscly friends. At that age Louis and Harry were both quite small and bony. They knew that if the boys decided to attack them they'd be defenseless.

"Just ignore them love." Louis whispered into Harry's ear, erupting butterflies in his stomach. Harry nodded in response and they walked away and metaphorically were the bigger people.

After that everything was okay, until that kid came big and decided to mess with them some more. "Hey Louis, wanna pet Stan's cat? Oh wait, you don't like pussy!" And for some reason that kid thought it was a hilarious insult. He bent over holding his stomach whilst laughing.

"You're right, I don't." Louis replied carelessly. "So would you mind getting out of my face?" And that's when all hell broke loose.

"Who's the pussy now?" The kid screamed as he kicked Louis in the stomach.

Harry can vividly remember the pain on Louis face as the boy hurt him. Louis tried fighting back but he was much smaller and he was being teamed up on. Harry felt helpless as he got Stan's mom to kick the boys out. He got the boys to leave Louis alone but he felt bad that he didn't stand up for Louis. He felt like a horrible boyfriend.

"I'm so sorry Lou, I suck, you should just dump me." Harry sighed sadly after they helped Louis get ice on his bruises. They were sitting in Stan's room where it was more quiet and Harry felt horrible.

"Don't talk like that. If you stepped in you would've gotten hurt too which would make me really sad. You did the right thing by getting Stan's mom." Louis assured him. And even though Louis was in pain from being punched and kicked, he still pulled Harry into his lap to comfort him. Louis was hurt but he knew how sensitive Harry was considering they'd been best friends for years. He knew that even though he was the one physically hurt Harry was ten times more hurt than he was.

So instead of letting Harry apologize for the rest of the night, even though he had nothing to be sorry for, Louis kissed him so he would shut up.

So yeah, they shared their first kiss in Stan Lucas' bedroom with Harry awkwardly in Louis lap and ice packs pressed to his stomach and face. It wasn't a movie scene first kiss obviously, but it was both of their first kisses and they were happy so that's all that mattered.

Harry shakes his head at the memory. He didn't even know how to kiss so it was the most awkward thing ever. Luckily Louis didn't either so that balanced it out.

"You'll always be my first and last kiss Lou." Harry whispers before tacking the polaroid up next to the other two.

And it was true, because neither of the boys have ever kissed anyone else besides each other, and that was sacred.

[Sorry this is kinda late. With all the drama in the fandom lately I kinda forgot about my stories and I'm sorry.

This chapter wasn't that good I'm sorry. Thanks for reading and I hope to have the next chapter up by Wednesday. Vote and comment please!]