Kiss Me Again

"Kiss Me Again"

(A/N: I have no idea what happened the first time I posted this. However, I have posted it again. Let me once again point out this is my story and my own plot which I thought of myself. It may have resemblance with other stories but I promise you, it has gone in a totally different direction.)

Prologue

Julia's POV

Where am I? I tried to open my eyes slowly to adjust to the light. It took me awhile to look at my surroundings. I was in a white room and on a very uncomfortable bed.

What was I doing here?

I tried to get up but ended up wincing in pain and falling back. My head was pounding and I looked down to see my left arm in a sling and my right to be injected with IV.

How did I end up here?

My eyes averted to someone faced down on the table, sitting on a chair in a corner. He started to mumbled and stir until his eyes landed on me. His green eyes widened when they made contact with mine.

Who is he?

He rushed to me, taking my hand in his. Tears welling up in his eyes and a smile falling upon his face. He placed a kiss on the back of my hand and bringing it to cup his chin.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you awake." He said kissing my hand once more. "You had me worried sick Julia!"

There was only one question on my mind. One that I thought was crucial to ask and needed an answer to. It scared me having to ask this, but I just had no clue.

"Who's Julia?" I croaked.

Emily's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DIDN'T GO TO THE CONCERT?" I screamed through the phone as tears of anger escaped my eyes."SHE SHOULD'VE BEEN BACK BY NOW! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?"

"Emily calm down!" MJ said taking the phone from my grasp. He placed the phone on speaker." Are you sure she didn't show up there?"

"Positive." Niall's thick accent said through the phone. " we even asked the whole crowd in search of her. We haven't heard from her in quite awhile."

"You don't think something bad could've happened to her?" I said in fear, thinking of all the possibilities. " MJ we have to find her!"

"We will. We have to call mom and dad along with the police. She's my sister and we need to find her." MJ said. He glanced at the clock to see it about noon time. " boys, we will call you later. If you're able to, please come here."

The boys replied, agreeing that they'll be here as soon as they can. With that, we hung up the phone and started heading out to Julia's parents' house. On our way there, there was loads of traffic. As we passed by what was causing all the traffic, we saw police and tow trucks trying to pull away two cars, completely totaled.

"Emily...." MJ faded, scared. I knew exactly what he meant.

"STOP THE CAR!" I screamed. He stopped abruptly and I rushed out of the car. It was just what I fear of the most. It was Julia's car completely totaled." No no no," I repeated over and over again, shaking my head and rushing over to the police officer.

"Sir, sir!" I yelled and got his attention when I reached him. MJ following right behind me," who was in the accident?"

"We weren't able to see. The person who ran into the black accord was alright and came out safe. There was one patient in the accord who didn't look so well. So much blood and cuts marked her face, we couldn't identify her right away. The ambulance took both of them to the hospital." He replied and I gasped.