Part Six

"Kiss Me Again"

Part Six:

MJ's POV

I knew something bad would happen. We should've gotten her checked out when we first found her.

"Mr. and Mrs. Andrews?," the doctor asked referring to mom and dad as he walked into the room.

"What's wrong with my baby?" Mom asked, tears brewing in her eyes.

"As you may well know, your daughter had a transplant. Unfortunately, it seems she hasn't taken any of her medication in quite awhile." The doctor explained."This caused the pain that was just too unbearable for her that she lost consciousness."

"But she's going to be alright?" I asked.

"Well once she wakes up, we want to take further tests to make sure her kidney is functioning properly. Other than that, she must begin her medication again to get it back on track." He answered. "I have to go check on another patient right now, but if you have anymore question, I will be back this afternoon to answer them."

Just as he left, Maddi came rushing inside, still in her school uniform.

"Mom I came here as fast as you called. Is she alright?" She panted.

"She will be alright. Just needs to stay on her medication." Dad answered.

"Jesus Christ, I thought she got hit by a damn bus with mom on the phone." She sighed."I ran all the way here from the boarding school."

Maddi has been attending a co-ed boarding school since we've moved to LA. She comes home every weekend because 'it's like prison' at school. I don't understand why she complains when she picked the school.

"Wait, don't you drive?" Emily asked.

"Doesn't mean mom and dad will let me use the car." She said turning her attention to mom and dad.

"Please it's not like you have a life." Dad joked which caused us to laugh.

"Why don't we buy dinner and come back?" Mom suggested.

"You guys go, I'll stay here incase she wakes up." I said pulling out a chair to sit next to my lifeless sister's hospital bed.

"I'll stay too. My feet are killing me," Maddi said taking a seat and taking off her shoes.

"Alright, we will just bring back the food and eat here." Mom said grabbing her purse as she led everyone else out.

"So how's boarding school Mads?" I asked her."Any new boyfriend?"

She rolled her eyes at me."MJ, yknow it is getting quite annoying how that's always the first question you ask."

"We'll you're my younger sister, it's only necessary that I do my job." I defended.

"If you must know, yes I have been dating someone." She said and I gave her a look as if to say 'go on'." He's in the grade above me an-"

"Woah!" I cut her off," No, just no. You will not date anyone older than you."

"Oh because Harry and Julia are the same age," she said sarcastically.

"No they're not and they're not dating. I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Julia,'be careful'," I said."I was 18 once and it was the most reckless year I have ever lived."

"He turned 19 last month." She smirked.

I shot her a glare." Don't get smart with me. I want to meet him."

"For what? To interrogate him?" She asked harshly."You haven't even met him and you're already judging him as a bad horrible criminal!"

"Am not!" I said childishly," And you don't know that he isn't!"