Part Four

"Kiss Me Again"

Part Four:

Julia's POV

"We'll obviously someone here is lying to me and I just really need the truth now." I said, sitting down on a stool by the kitchen island. My elbows on the island and hands on my forehead to stop this headache.

Everyone was gathered around me and looked at me like I was mental. What? Did I have someone on my face or was there someone behind me? I turned my head to see if there was something intriguing behind me and then turned back after seeing nothing.

"What? Why are you all staring at me?" I snapped getting quite uncomfortable.

"Isn't it obvious?" Louis asked."Please, even Luke has given up on trying to explain."

"Okay now you're just confusing me even more."

"Julia," Luke sighed."I did lie to you. I can't really hide that now. What they're saying is true."

"Why? Why would you put this whole things together just to have me stay?" I asked making my voice barely audible.

"Because I love you. And I felt guilty that you were in the hospital because of me and I could-"

"Wait, you're the reason I got into an accident?" I said in disbelief.

He nodded his head in a guilty manner."I was the one you crashed into. I-I thought I completely lost you after the hours of waiting an-"

"You're the reason I can't remember anything?" I said my voice rising." You lied to me thinking that this was my life after the crash! How could you do this to me?"

"I-"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't have taken advantage of the situation." Okay so maybe I went to far with that but it's true. He didn't have to make a complete lie. I don't understand why he did that and quite frankly I don't care anymore.

He looked at the ground with nothing to say. I just sighed and got up from the stool. I left the kitchen and made my way to Grace's room.

I turned the doorknob to Chloe and Grace playing with Legos. I stayed in the doorway, leaning on the frame, as I smiled at the sight in front of me.

Grace then took one of the Legos and threw it at Chloe's head. I couldn't help but let out a laugh and Chloe's head turned to me.

"She gets the violent side from you." She said rubbing the stop the Lego hit. I frowned upon that statement.

"She didn't get anything from me." I sighed."She's not mine."

"Of course she did." Chloe said getting up and standing next to me."Even with just the past week you've been here, she's gotten more characteristics from you than anyone in her life."

"Tha-" I cut myself off."you knew?!"

She nodded her head sheepishly."It was just so nice to finally have a sister so I wanted it to last as long as it could."

I smiled at this. Chloe and I did feel like sisters. If I were in her shoes, I'd do the same. I loved this little girl as if she was my own. I don't know why though. Who knows how long ago, I wouldn't have even know this child. Now that I do, I don't want to leave her. She calls me mom for crying out loud, how could I leave her?

"Where's her mom?" I blurt out before I could stop myself.

"She died giving birth." She said simply."You really are like her real mother. She gets that twinkle in her eye like you, she giggles like you, she's just like you."