Part One

"Kiss Me Again"

Part One:

Julia's POV

"Luke?" I said to get his attention from changing Grace's diaper.

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure you have to go?" I asked. I've only been here for a week and I don't feel comfortable left here alone. Especially not with baby Grace. Even if she is my daughter, I'm terrified to even hold her in fear of dropping her.

"You'll be fine sweetie." He reassures me as he places Grace back in her crib. He turns to me and cups my face before planting a sweet kiss to my forehead." You are a fantastic mother, so there's nothing to worry about."

I nodded my head and give him a small smile. "But what if I panic again? I was scared to death when she started crying!"

The day I came back, Luke said he had to go take care of some things at the hospital. Baby Grace began crying when she was gone and I had no idea what to do! I started to panic until he came back to fix everything. When he came back, he changed Graces diaper.

This whole week now, he's been training me and teaching me everything I must know. He was so sweet and supportive in helping me regain my memory. He's been nothing but amazing to me. He even bought me a whole new wardrobe and he said my old was was out of style. I was really confused to this because I didn't even see him throw any clothes out. In fact, this whole apartment didn't even seem to have anything feminine. Luke told me I was never into things like that.

"We'll I'm off to school sweetheart." He gave me one lingering peck on the lips before pecking Grace's head. I locked the door behind him and let out a long huff. I decided to clean up a bit around the house before Luke comes back.

I didn't really have to bother about Grace that much. She is a sweetheart when she isn't hungry or needs to be changed. She is quite intelligent at someone her age. She knows how to walk, knows plenty of word like 'mama' or 'dada' and loves to make animal sounds. I put on a DVD in her room to keep her occupied.

After cleaning the whole apartment and successfully putting Grace to sleep, I decided to get cleaned up. I grabbed my towel and headed into the bathroom. I remembered to not close the door all the way in case Grace started crying or anything. I waited for the water to heat up before stripping of my clothes and stepping to the shower. The water relaxed my muscles and soothed my body. When I raised myself off, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower as I clutched the towel wrapped around my body. I walked into the bedroom I shared with Luke and made my way over to the closet. After changing into my under garments, I changed into a tank top and pajama shorts. Like Luke said, I hardly got out since I take of the baby and go to school online.

After changing, I hung the towel in the bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun. I did a quick run to see if Grace was still sleeping, and thank heavens she was. I have grown quite comfortable in the apartment in the week I've been here. Well I've been here for who knows how long, I just don't remember it. Nevertheless, I'm starting to feel at home. I just can't help but remember....well nothing. Not once single sliver of memory has returned to me. The doctor said that if I'm around things I am in my daily life, my memory should come back.

I sighed and decided to just stop worrying for a moment.

My memory will come on its own time. I just know it. Or hope so.

I made my way to the drawers to find myself a pair of socks since it was getting chilly. I opened the sock drawer and something caught my eye.

A giant shoe box?

I took a pair of fuzzy socks out along with the box. I went over to the bed and sat on the edge. I crossed my legs and got comfortable before opening the box place in front of me. Inside we're simple things. A wallet, some car keys, some receipts were most of its components. I was about to close the box when something shiny caught my eye.