Part Five

"Kiss Me Again"

Part Five

Julia's POV

"QUACKADOODLEDOOOOO THE COW SAYS MOOOOO!" Blasted in my earshot long with the sound of pans clashing together.

"What the hell?" I groaned turning over and burying my head into my pillow...which feels awfully hard. I opened the eyes to see me on top of Harry's chest as he's giving someone an annoyed look. I looks over to see everyone in out room, huddled around my bed.

Louis holding two pans in his hands with an evil smirk on his face.

"Well don't you two look dandy?" Emily teased and I glared at her.

"Let me sleep!" I pleaded,closing my eyes while wrapping my arms around Harry's stomach and snuggling my face into his chest.

"Awh" everyone chorus and I groaned once more.

"C'mon everyone, leave the love doves alone." My mom said escorting everyone out. I mentally thanked her because I do not appreciate them waking us up this early. Wait, what time is it?

I opened one eye to look for a clock and found one on the nightstand that read 3:47am. What the hell? I groaned and buried my head further into Harry's chest and tightened my grip on him.

"Any tighter and you might squeeze me to death." Harry croaked. I opened my eyes to see a smile on his face, along with a facial expression showing how it was hard for him to breathe. I loosened my grip on him and he exhaled deeply.

"Sorry." I couldn't help but let a giggle escape my lips. My grip couldn't have been that tight. Is he just being dramatic.

"Believe it or not, you have the strength of a machine. You've been through hell and back. You're life is no easy puzzle piece." He said while reaching for something on the nightstand."Now look adorable like you always do so we can take pictures."

I shrieked and brought the comforter over my head.

"You know I'll just find you ." I felt his hands grasps my waist as his fingers were moving is a fast motion. I poked my head out of the comforter with an amused smile no doubt visible on my face.

"Are you trying to tickle me?" I chortled."I'm not ticklish."

See, I know that much about me.

"Oh I know you're not there. But you areby your...STOMACH!" He jumped on top of me and removed the blankets from the bed. I was laughinguncontrollably, begging him to stop.

I tried swatting his hands away but that only encouraged him to tickle me harder. Tears were streaming down my face now. Harry was just amused at the sight of me being tortured. I wasn't even laughing anymore, I was like a silent otter.

"Please...stop..." I gasped in search for air.

"Not until you admit I'm the bestest boyfriend ever and you'll take pictures with him." He gave him terms and I shook my head. I won't give into him. I was laughing so hard that I felt a six pack coming on."just agree and I'll stop."

As I was about to give in, Harry began coughing uncontrollably. He covered his mouth with his arm and got off from over me to sit with his legs close to his chin. I went to the bathroom and filled found a small water dispenser in the middle of the sink. I took one of the cups and filled it up before returning back into the room with Harry. I handed him the cup and he chugged it down. He tried to start breathing normally and looked at me with gratitude.

"Thank you." He said before putting the disposable cup on the nightstand.

"Harry, that cough sounded terrible." I commented."How long have you had this cough?"