Part Eight

"Kiss Me Again"

Part Eight:

Emily's POV

"I'm worried about her." I admitted as I was changing in the bedroom as Liam was washing up for bed." She's acting more and more depressed the longer she can't get her memory."

"I wouldn't worry, love." He assured me." The doctor said it would take awhile."

I sighed." No, he said it COULD take awhile," I emphasized." He said there was a possibility that she might never remember her past again."

"There's still a possibility. She will remember, we just have to give her the help she needs."

"But she looks so sad and depressed when we have conversations because she can't join in."

"She's going through a frustrating time trying to remember something you should know but don't know."

I scrunched my eyebrows together trying to make sense of anything Liam said. When he notices I don't respond, he peeks his head from the bathroom to see my confused face.

He chuckles before finishing off shaving the rest of his stubble.

When he renters the room I'm still in a confused state.

"What I'm saying is, what if you couldn't remember something you should know? It should be in your memory but you can't rake through your brain hard enough to find anything? It's frustrating and difficult so the most we can do is just be there for her." He explains as brings his hands to place them firmly on my hips.

" I know you're right. It seems everything is just pouring down on her. " I sigh." And on us, too."

"It's all in the past." He said simply gingerly kissing my forehead.

I melted into his warm embrace. I took my petite hands and began lingering them up his bare torso, his lips still on my face.

I felt him shudder beneath my touch as I let my hands roam free. My hands began going lower until they were on his v-line. My fingertips began tracing them over and over again.

Liam's lips left my face and I could tell he was panting. I smirked up at him as his eyes filled with lust.

He hungrily kissed my lips and I kissed back with the same amount of force. My hands wrapped themselves around his neck as his hands roamed my back. When we were both gasping for air, we stayed in the position until a yawn escaped his mouth.

"Bedtime."

~~~

"Rise and shine because it's Monday." Liam whispered in my ear.

"No!" I exclaimed burying myself underneath the covers."School is overrated."

"C'mon, get up. We have rehearsals later." He said ripping the covers away.

"Fine," I grumbled.

Julia's POV

"Morning everyone." I said stretching my limbs as I greeted everyone on the kitchen.

"Morning?" Zayn snorted." It's dead in the afternoon."

My eyes widened.

"How? My clock said nine."

"He's just pullin' yer' leg, love." Niall said.

"Butthead!" I said punching his arm."where's Emily?"

"School." They all replied unison.

"Shit! Am I suppose to go?"

"No, you're excused until recovery." Liam said. " until then, eat your breakfast."