Part Thirteen

"Kiss Me Again"

Part Thirteen

Emily's POV

"I don't want to!" I groaned.

We woke up so early to our flight to take us to LAX that I feel my brain is going to explode.

We are currently on the bus to Las Vegas and Julia and I are having our school session.

Let's just say the cramps plus school don't go well together.

"Girls, just finish that online worksheet and you'll be done for the week." Our teacher, Shelly, was being very patient with us.

We meet up every week online and study and hour about everything. It was sort of like a charter school but for high school on the road.

It's boringly different.

We never wanted this but it's better than having Julia fail. I talked to the school and the rest that was given had too much information. Information that hasn't even been taught yet, but that's basically every test given to man.

"Well, I'm done." Julia said getting up and going to join the boys at the back of the bus.

"And I am too," I got up and turned in our work in the online classroom.

"Bye Shelly!" We said before logging off the computer.

Before I could join all the fun in the back, the bus came to a halt knocking me on my ass.

"Mark!" I scowled." I swear you bought your driver's license from a gas station from the way you drive."

"It's barely noon and I haven't eaten." He turned to show me how tired he looked." Sue me."

We were at a gas station so it made it the perfect time to buy snacks.

"Mini mart time!" I yelled, hauling myself up using the counter.

I jumped off the bus and took in the, well, decent air. The smell of gas never gave my nose anything but sadness.

Julia surprised me by linking our arms and skipping while I walked into the mini mart.

"We should stock up on drinks." Julia suggested." We still have like three hours left on the bus."

"Cashier dude!" I yelled to the man at the register." Catch all the stuff we toss and ring us up!"

Before even letting the man answer, Julia and I separated and started throwing random food items to him.

However, might not have been the best idea to throw canned items at him but at least they didn't break open.

When we finished, we walked to the counter to pay.

"So for all the items thrown and mild bruising, that will be $87.46 and your phone number." He winked.

Gross.

The man was probably in his early twenties and decent looking. But with the grease in his hair and the piece of food in his teeth along with a job at a gas station convenient store, I don't understand how he thinks he has a chance at picking up women.

"Here's one hundred." I handed him the money." Keep the change and use it to buy yourself soap and mouthwash."

Julia and I left, stifling our giggles and heading back to the tour bus.

We quietly placed the food into the fridge and cupboards to avoid the wild beasts in the back.

"How long is this tour anyways?" Julia asked just as the bus began to move again.