Part Two

"Kiss Me Again"

Part Two:

Julia's POV

There was a knock at the door and I ran to open it so I wouldn't have to leave Grace in the living room alone. I swung the door open to be greeted by Chloe, Luke's sister.

"Hey Jules," she smiled, giving me a hug. I hugged her in return before stepping to the side and letting her come in. I closed the door behind her and followed her to the living room.

Chloe is a 20 year old college student studying interior design. She event designed Luke's and my apartment. She's just a real sweetheart.

She got comfortable on the couch, kicking her aviator sandals to the side.

"What bring you here?" I asked sitting down next to her, putting my feet up on the couch.

"Half day at school today. It was getting lonely in the dorm so I decided to drop by." She explained."Where's Luke?"

"He went to school." I sighed." He won't be back until six."

"Why? What's he up to?" She asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"He said he need to drop by the hospital on his way home after practicing for the musical. Apparently some results on a test the doctors took when I was unconsciously came in and he went to go see them." I explained.

"We'll now about we get some popcorn and watch a movie?" She suggested and I nodded.

Harry's POV

"Can you guys be any slower?" Emily hissed running into the hospital. Once we got through the sliding doors we saw Emily hiding behind a potted plant.

"What the hell are you doing?" Niall yelled and she shh'd him.

"What is HE doing here?" She hissed pointing with her eyes in of a tall guy in a black v neck shirt that clung to his body like a second skin with a backpack slung on one shoulder and dark grey basketball shorts.

The way Emily referred to him in a disgusted tone made me instantly not like him.

"Who's he?" I asked.

"Luke Cartwhal, biggest dick on the planet." Emily snarks.

"Why? What did he do you?" Liam raged, balling his fists.

"Nothing." She said bluntly." He just doesn't take no for an answer from Julia."

My attention was razor sharp now.

"Now that I think about it, I'm surprised he isn't freaking out that she's missing." Emily thought aloud.

"Surprised? Does he even know?" Louis asked.

"That dork is bugging my sister 24/7 at school. Hard to miss she has been gone for a week." MJ says.

"Let's go talk to him." Zayn suggests but Emily shakes her head vigorously.

"No. We have to find out what he's doing here." She says and begins to stand up from crouching and fixes her clothes. "Alright let's follow him. Harry and I will follow him around the hospital to try and find out what he's doing here, while the rest of you stay in the lobby with the van up front in case we need to follow him out."

We nod out heads in understanding and Emily and I sit down in the cushioned chairs in the lobby, waiting for Luke to leave the front desks.

Once he does, he begins going down one of the may hallways. Emily and I begin to 'try' and act like ninjas. Alright, so we were more like wildebeests in a stampede but there were loads of people so it didn't matter.

We followed him until he went into an empty patient room. At least we thought it was empty until we heard a conversation being started. I pressed my ear firmly to the door to hear in their conversation while Emily stayed watch for anyone who would be walking in the hallway.

"You know how much shit you could get me into?" A woman's voice asked angrily.

"You didn't get caught! As long as you lie to the police, then we are in the clear." Luke replied.

Emily yanked me by my collar to get me away from the door as two nurses walked passed us, never giving us a glance. I went back to the door to hear them still talking.

"Why do you see in that girl anyway? I don't see why you would go through this much trouble to hide her."

"I love her. Simple as that. This is the only way to have her stay." He said and my anger grew. Was he talking about Julia? Does he know where she is?

"Fuck love. Just give me my money so we can close this deal." The woman said rudely.

There was a couple seconds of silence before I heard Luke groan in frustration.

"Crap. I must've left it in my basketball bag. I'll head to the apartment to get it and head back." He said.

I grabbed Emily's wrist and began speeding down the hall until we turned the corner.

"What? What did you hear?" Emily asked frantically.

"Do you know where Luke lives?" I asked as I was leading us back to the lobby with the boys.

"No. Why?" She asked confused.

"You will now." I said and began jogging to meet the boys sitting in the waiting room."let's get in the van now."

"Why mate? What did you find out?" Louis asked.

"I think I just found where Julia is."

(A/N: okay I updated. And some of you may have seen on my profile two stories entitled 'Kiss Me Again' but the one with the cover -which is really bad my apologizes but I will change it soon- is the real one.

I am not really happy with how this chapter turned our but whatever haha

What do you guys think so far?

Comment, fan, and vote

Follow my accounts if you can:

YouTube: jjrocker001

Instagram: 1D- jjrocker001 personal-labogjl

Twitter-labogjl

Ask fm: labogjl

Tumblr: http://jjrocker001.tumblr.com/

Okay well I see you guys next update (:

Xx