Part Seven

"Kiss Me Again"

Part Seven:

Julia's POV

"You don't understand!" MJ stressed." You don't understand the situation!"

"Because you're not explaining! Take it from my perspective!" She countered." It just sounds like bullshit!"

"Enough! Both of you!" Mom stomped her foot." This is not the time or place to be discussing this. We are going home now!"

She pinched Maddi's ear and hooked MJ's nose on her fingers and dragged them out the door. Dad was following behind with the disappointed look on his face.

The room grew quiet with the seven of us. It was an eerie silence; a foreign thing to witness since we were anything but.

"What exactly doesn't she know?" Emily asked. As if on instinct, I bit my lip and avoided any eye contact.

"I-I..." I began stuttered incoherent words. Their eyes peered at me, waiting for me to continue.

So I did. You have to give me props on saying everything in less than a minute and without pausing for air.

"Damn..." Niall said interrupting the silence. I suppose it was better than nothing.

"That can't be real." Louis commented. " You're life seems to be out of an action movie."

"Or a horror film." I added. " I mean, fuck! What the hell goes through my mind?"

Everyone shrugged unknowingly except Harry. Harry's face was red, knuckles were white, and eyes were flaming.

"What the fuck is his name again?" Harry seethed.

The way his words dropped with venom made the hair on my neck stand up.

"I-I," and cue the stuttering again."I don't remember."

"You do. You're showing every sign of lying. Now tell me what his damn name is." He said keeping our eyes locked.

"Harry..." Louis whispered." You're scaring her."

He slapped away the hand Louis was about to generously place on his shoulder.

"Scaring her? I'm scaring her?" He raged at him." Do you know how many times she has scared me? How she feels right now is nothing compared to the pain an torture she has put me through over the years. I'm trying to fucking protect her and I'm doing that by beating the shit out of who put her life on the line."

My tears were spilling freely. I don't know why I was crying. I don't even remember any of the times he is recalling but I feel this pang of guilt seeping through me.

"I-I'm sorry," I sniffed." I'm sorry i-if I put you through all of that. But from all the things you told me about us, I-I know I didn't mean it intentionally. Yet, I know that's no excuse. I'm so sorry for hurting you so much."

His eyes spilled guilt and he rushed to my side, grasping my hands that were furiously wiping away at my tears.

"No, I'm sorry love," he cooed in my ear." I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I just feel like I'm doing a horrible job in protecting you."

I didn't know how to respond. I sat quietly, a small pout beginning to form.

"Awh, now look what you did! Your brought the sad face on!" Emily scorned slapping him upside the head.

"You just brought this shit on yourself." Niall said.

~~~

"C'mon, love." Harry pleaded." I didn't mean to make you feel t-"