Part Three

''Kiss Me Again"

Part Three:

Harry's POV

We followed the blue mini van Luke was driving until he entered a car park just next to a building of apartments. We parked the van on the side of the road and scurried out to follow him.

By the time we entered the building, Luke was standing waiting for the elevator.

"Great. How're we going to follow him?' I exasperated throwing up hands in defeat.

"Let's take the stairs and check every floor to where he gets off." MJ suggested. We bolted for the stairs running up to the first floor and so forth.

The elevators move lightening speed here. It wasn't until we were dripping in sweat when Emily saw Luke get off the fifteenth floor. I don't bloody know how she kept up with the damn elevator but now was not the time to question it.

Emily was looking through the door as we sat on the steps of the stairs, panting and trying to regain our composure. We waited for twenty minutes until Emily gasped and shut the door behind her.

"What? What is it love?" Liam said crouching next to her.

"I think I just saw her." She said and we couldn't help but smile.

"Well what are we waiting for?" Louis asked all giddy.

Emily stood up and looked out the door again.

"Nothing, I just saw Luke head into the elevator."

We all went out into the empty hallway and followed Emily to the door.

"Are you sure this is the one?" Niall asked and she nodded positively.

With that, I stepped up and knocked at the door. I heard a scramble of feet before we heard the door being unlocked and swung open.

In front of me stood a tall young women, maybe in her early twenties. She was wearing sweat pants and a shirt I find too familiar. She swept some of her blonde hair away from her face before putting her hand on her hip.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"Oh, we're sorry. We must have the wrong apartmen-"

I cut Emily off.

"We're looking for Julia." I said trying to act calm.

"Uhm, who may I ask is looking for her?" She asked quite confused.

"Who's at the door?" I heard someone yelling from deeper in the apartment. Someone I knew fairly well.

I suppose I can scratch off her being tortured off. Why does it seem like she's acting 'normal'?

"Some people are looking for you." She replied turning her head slightly but never taking her eyes off of us. I heard footsteps coming along until I saw her.

My breathe hitched in my throat. I was unable to form word and so was everyone else. She walked closer until she was next to the girl who answered the door.

"Uhm hello." She said awkwardly. She looked at us with complete discomfort. It was like she has no idea who we are.

"Julia?" I was finally able to breathe out.

"Yes? How may I help you?" She asked shocked that I knew her name.

"We're here to bring you home. We've been looking everywhere for you!" MJ practically yelled." We thought something horrible happened to you! Why didn't you call us to tell us you were okay?"