Meet Tonys Other Face

The next morning, Kennedy video chatted me insisting I let him help me dress for my first day of school.

After half an hour of arguing, we decided on a red sundress with pleated layers at the bottom up to my knees.

"That's the one." He said once I put it on. I smiled and put on my shoes twirling around for him. He laughed. "Well now it's my turn to get ready." He told me. "I'll talk to you later."

I pressed end then turned to my mirror to do my hair. I straightened it and pulled it half up and half down.

Once I was satisfied, I went downstairs to the breakfast nook. It was empty. Horrified, I looked at the clock. It was seven thirty. One of the butlers came in and I asked him where everyone was.

Diego and Bailey were at work, and the boys had left already since they also had to take the younger boys to school.

I grumbled and stormed out the house. I had two choices. Walk, or ask Tony for a ride and let him find out I lived with the Aces. I sighed and turned in the direction of Tony's house.

I didn't really remember which house was his. I also didn't want to go around knocking on people's doors. The neighborhood looked sketchy and my dress was really short.

A black looking motorcycle sat in the driveway of the second house from the neighborhood entrance. Tony seemed like the type of guy who rode a motorcycle.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door and a little girl answered.

She was literally the cutest little girl I had ever seen. She stuck out her hand for me.  "Hi." She chirped immediately erasing my foul mood. "I'm Lacey. You're pretty."

I smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Dakota."

She gasped. "Ooh. I'm going to name by baby doll Dakota. Come sit!"

I happily followed her to the living room which was basically a couch and table. There was no tv or decorations.

"Are you Tonys girlfriend?" She asked curiously.

"No." I replied. "How old are you?"

She held up her fingers. "I'm six years old. My birthday is September 19." She said.

I found it adorable how she said September nineteen instead of nineteenth.

"Shouldn't you b in school?" I asked her.

She nodded eagerly. "My school opens to morrow."

"Wow. " I told her smiling. "Good luck."

She frowned. "Tony says I will hate it." Lacey pouted.

I gasped. "No you won't. School is fun."

"Cover your ears Lacey. Shes lying." A new voice said. I smiled up at Tony who entered the room swinging his book bag.

I rolled my eyes. Tony raised his eyebrows at me and smiled. "Need a ride?

Tony drove a blue Hyundai, he took my hand leading me to the car. "Did you walk here?" He asked me as he started it.

"Actually, I have to tell you something." I said cautiously. I'd only just met him but I needed a friend.

"What's up?" He asked pulling out of the driveway.

He neared the Aces mansion. I slowly pointed at it. "I live there." I confessed.

He gaped at me. "You live with the Aces?" He clarified.

"Not out of choice." I replied quickly. "My mother..." I trailed off, I didn't really want to talk about my life problems with a stranger.

"It's okay. You don't have to talk about it. But if you live with them then why did you ask me for a ride?" He asked confused.