EBOOK PLEASE READ

Hello! 

So it's been a while since I've written anything, but I have been editing and editing and...more editing. I am hoping to turn this book into an ebook! I'm very excited and I would love everyone's help.

If you've already finished this story and can think of any part where you were confused or something did not add up, PLEASE comment in the chapter or simply comment here.

If you are currently reading, feel free to comment any typos, moments of confusion, or if something is not adding up. 

Also, if you think you would buy this book for between $1.99 and $3.99 or if you think anybody else would, please comment below so that I know if all of this will be worth it. 

I would really love your feedback.

This is my #1 book on this app that I've has people reading and enjoying. The journey that I've been through has been long but I've been patient and happy with the results.

If you've already read this story, I am editing and changing A LOT so you may want to read it again. I am changing names, events, and much more! 

Thank you all so so so much and hopefully the next time I update it will be to announce the launch of my ebook! :)

Also, if you've already done the process of making an ebook, please message me any thoughts. :)

Instagram @kayceeundercove

Question: Should I change the book cover?