Meet Her Forgiveness

Gratefully, I got us to the buffet without any casualties though Jace kept grumbling about my slow driving.

"You are so not driving us to school tomorrow." He muttered getting out the car.

I rolled my eyes. "As if you suddenly care whether you're late to class or not." I said with a scoff.

Jace placed his hand over his heart and gasped. "How dare you?" He breathed. "I'll have you know, I have made love for my education."

He came to my side and intertwined his fingers with mine with a smile on his face. "I also have mad love for my lady."

I grinned at him and gave him a lingering kiss on his cheek. "I know you do." I replied with a smirk. "I hung out with Bryson today." I informed him.

He gave me an incredulous look. "Really?" He said surprised, opening the door for me.

"Table for two." He told the receptionist.

I nodded as we followed the lady to a table. "We share the same passion for dancing." I explained.

Jace smiled. "That's great. He doesn't really talk to any of us."

"Why not?" I inquired.

He shrugged. I clasped my hands. "Well, he told me that nobody understands why he dances. Do you guys support him?" I asked.

He scoffed. "Of course we do. He...he's always been quiet. We thought he would grow out of it, but now he's almost sixteen." He shrugged. "Let's go make our plates."

I followed him to the Buffett. I could hear some people whispering as I passed them. I put my head down wishing I'd worn my hair out.

Jace smirked at me. "What? Can't take the fame?"

I sighed. "I like privacy."

"The feelings mutual."

We filled our plates and went back to our table.

"Johnny Depp was at your house." I gushed smiling widely.

Jace rolled his eyes. "And?"

I stuffed some noodles into my mouth. "He's amazing."

Jace grinned. "I know. I love how he's always different. Half the time I don't even know it's him."

"Yeah." I agreed. "Kind of like you."

He furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Do you know why I like you?" I asked him. He raised his eyebrows. "Because you're different. You come off as horrible but deep down, you're really sweet. I don't know why you try to hide it." I said. "You care for people but you never want to let them know that you do."

He stared at me for a while, as if he didn't understand.

"You watch Disney channel and listen to Taylor Swift, you have a sensitive side and you're a good guy. You didn't want to kiss me so much until we were dating and you keep saying you're not that type of guy, you really surprise me." I told him.

He smirked. "Did you think I was a player?" He asked.

I gave him a look. "Do you remember one of the first things you said to me?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I say a lot of things."

"You said you were used to having hot girls in your room late at night." I reminded him.

"Well, I didn't mean it." He said. "Plus, I wouldn't trade you for ten hot girls." He said.

I blushed. "And I wouldn't trade you for hundred Johnny Depps." I added.