Final Note

Hello readers! This is the final note I will be putting in this book. You know why? Because the book is over. You have reaches the end of book 1 in the Super Nova Series. I wanna say thank you to all my awesome readers, I love you all. I really hope you'll all come back to read book two, which will be called The Battle Royale. I'm gonna be putting it on this account, so I hope that you'll all come back and read it. I'll probably start posting it tomorrow or the day after. Probably the day after because I'm busy tomorrow, but I can still try. If anyone has a question about anything that happened in the book, or wants to predict what is going to happen and ask if it's right, feel free to message me. I'd be more than happy to read your predictions and answer your questions. Also, I decided to write The Battle Royale split into Finn and Nova's points of view, instead of always Nova. I thought it'd be interesting. That's all for now, thank you to my awesome readers I love you all, thank you for taking the time to read my book, I really hope that you return to read The Battle Royale in a few days.

Also, I want to give a thank you to my best friend Kathryn. I know, I mention her a lot, I gave her a character, but I'm still gonna thank her. This story is more successful than I ever thought it'd be (I thought no one was ever gonna read it) and it's because Kathryn gave me the idea for the book. She's been reading and supporting this story ever since I told her I was working on the Prologue. She has great ideas, she's an awesome writer, and she's just a great person in general. She has this book called 'it's not what it looks like!" and I honestly think it's hilarious. You guys should check it out. There's only 2 chapters at the moment, but I'm pretty sure she's planning to write more. Her name is minewtlover14, and I think you guys should check out the story. At least while you're waiting for The Battle Royale, maybe you'll read all the chapters she posts. I honestly think you should. But, that's just my opinion. 

So again, thank you Kathryn, thank you readers, I hope to have you all read The Battle Royale when I begin publishing it. Thanks!