Chapter 3

Hey Squidgys🐙 I just wanted to warn you that I had this chapter and the next chapter already written but I had to rewrite them because my phone decided to delete them. (Which made me throw my phone, but it's okay) They might not be that good because I'm just going off memory. Now that I've had my rant you can continue.😋

~~

KELLIN'S P.O.V
I drastically rip the blaring alarm clock out of the wall and throw it across the room. It hits the wall with a thud.

"I'm up." I groan.

I reluctantly pull the covers off and get out of bed. I walk into the bathroom that's attached to my room and turn the shower on. I take off my long-sleeve shirt, wincing in pain as the fabric brushes over my arms. I feel some cuts reopen and I cry out in pain. I look at my arms that are now dripping blood and also dripping with regret. I sigh and get into the shower. I jump back when I feel the icy water come in contact with my skin. I was expecting warm water. Guess Mom didn't pay the water bill. I gently run my arms under the stream washing all the blood off. It stings but I deal with it.

When I get out I wrap the towel around my waist and walk back into my bedroom. I pick out some clothes and get dressed making sure to wear a hoodie to cover my arms. I pull my bag over my shoulder and make my way downstairs. When I walk into the kitchen I notice a plate of bacon and eggs on the counter. I walk over to them and find a note beside them. I pick it up and read it.

'Kellybear,
I'm sorry about last night so I made you a breakfast as a piece offering. Have a good day at school.
Lots of love, Mom XOXO'

I sigh and scrunch the note up then throw it in the bin. I put the bacon and eggs in the fridge before walking out the door and heading to school.

----------

The walk to school was okay. It was only when I got there did all hell break lose.

I double over as Oliver Sykes's fist collides with my stomach. Jeremy McKinnon kicks my ribs a few times and I groan in agony.

"Shut the fuck up you stupid fag!" He yells grabbing a fistful of my hair and picking me up.

He slams me against the wall with his hand tightly around my throat cutting off my airway. I claw at his hand struggling to breathe.

"Awe the little fag can't breathe." Oliver mocks.

Jeremy punches me in the face and I feel warm liquid run out of my nose. I continue to claw at his hand as I start to feel lightheaded.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I hear a familiar voice ask.

Jeremy's head snaps towards the person.

"What do you want Fuentes?" He growls.

Fuentes? Of course Vic is here to save the day. I mentally roll my eyes. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"I want you to put Kellin down and leave him alone." Vic says calmly but you can hear the venom in his words.

"Why should we do that?" Oliver pipes up.

"Because we don't want a repeat of what happened last time you didn't do what you were told. Do we?" I hear Jaime Preciado say.

Jeremy's grip tightens around my throat and I start to see black dots appear in my vision.

"I think it's in your best interests to put Kellin down." I hear Tony Perry say.

Jeremy huffs in defeat.

"You better watch your back Quinn because this isn't over." He spits just loud enough for only me to hear.

He releases his grip on my throat and I fall to the ground taking in big gulps of air. Jeremy and Oliver walk off giving Vic one last dirty look before leaving. Soon Jaime and Tony leave but not surprisingly Vic stays. I stand up as he makes his way towards me.

"Kellin, are you okay?" He asks concerned.

"Fucking dandy." I spit sarcasticly.

"Do they do this all the time?" He asks sympathetically.

"No, sometimes they shove me in lockers." I say rolling my eyes.

"Kel-"

"Vic just leave me alone. I'll deal with my own issues." I sigh interrupting him.

"Yeah okay, because letting them beat the shit out of you is dealing with it. I suppose cutting your arms is also dealing with it!" He snaps.

Okay that hurt. I feel tears brim my eyes. He's right I'm so pathetic I can't even deal with my own problems.

"Kellin I'm sorry." He says realising what he just said.

"No don't. You can't just solve everyone's fucking problems Vic!" I yell tears starting to escape my eyes.

Feeling pathetic I start running to the bathroom.

"Kellin I'm really sorry." I hear Vic yell but I don't listen.

I run until I get into the bathroom. I go into a stall slamming the door shut and locking it. I slide down the walls with tears streaming down my face. I hear the door open as a sob escapes my quivering lips. Why can't he just leave me alone?

"Kellin I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Please come out." Vic begs.

"Just leave me alone." I choke out.

"I'm not leaving until you come out and let me know you're okay." He demands.

I sigh in defeat. I wipe my eyes and stand up. I slowly unlock the door. Vic looks relived when he sees me but I walk straight past him.

"Kell-" he begins grabbing my shoulder but I cut him off.

"Don't you ever talk to me again." I spit and with that I walk out leaving him there bewildered.

I walk out of the school and this time Vic doesn't follow. I walk home, my face bruised, bleeding and tearstained.

~~

Hey guys sorry it's short. I have terrible writers block. Let me know what you think.