Chapter 17

Sorry this is late. This is also short because I suck. I'm sorry.

------

When I wake up, Vic's already awake, just staring at me adoringly. I stare back at him looking deep into his eyes, seeing nothing but happiness.

"Morning." He finally murmurs in his scratchy morning voice.

I say nothing and just peck his lips before snuggling closer into him, feeling a little cold. He traces invisible shapes on my hip as I rest my head against his chest, listening to his slow heartbeat.

"I love you." I mumble and he smiles pulling the duvet tighter around me, obviously sensing my coldness.

"I love you too." He finally replies before placing a kiss on my head.

He gently caresses my cheek and I snake my arms around his waist.

"Your eye looks sore." I point out looking at the dark bruise around his eye.

He smiles sadly at me and I sigh. How does he always seem to smile?

"Why didn't you tell me Vic? Do you not trust me enough or something?" I ask, just wanting an explanation.

"No, no. That's not it at all. Of course I trust you." Vic murmurs grabbing both of my hands. "I do trust you, I really do. I just didn't want to drag you into my life. I didn't want you to get hurt. And I didn't want to get hurt if you decided that you didn't want to stay with me afterwards."

I sigh and peck his lips before burying my face in his neck.

"Kell, can I ask you something?" Vic mumbles and I hum in response. "What do you think about rehab, for your mom?"

The question catches me off guard so I pull away looking at him confused yet intrigued.

"Why do you ask?" I question.

Vic brings his hand up to my face and runs his thumb gently under my eye.

"I know how much it upsets you and I just want to help. She needs help Kellin and I think rehab could do that for her." He explains and I sigh.

"Vic, you know I can't afford to send her to rehab." I sigh.

"I'll pay for it." He offers and I shake my head.

"No Vic, I can't take your money." I decline.

"Kellin, this money was supposed to go to my brother when my uncle died but he couldn't take it for obvious reasons so it went to my parents who in no way deserve it. Mike and my uncle would want you to have it, if it means helping your mom get back on her feet. Besides, we've got a lot of money and paying for rehab wouldn't put even a dint on the bank account." Vic explains and I sigh.

"As long as you're completely sure." I mumble and he kisses my nose.

"Of course I am. We should go talk to her about it, yeah?" He asks and I nod.

He rolls out of bed and I do the same.

"I'm going to shower." He announces.

I nod and he looks at me curiously.

"Want to join?"

I blink at few times wondering if I heard him right.

"If you don't want to, it's fine." He shugs.

"Oh, uh, n-no. I'll join." I stutter nervously.

He smiles and grabs my hand pulling me over to his wardrobe. He picks out two pairs of clothes, clothes that I'd never be able to afford before he leads me over to the bathroom. He closes the door behind us and sits the clothes down on a shelf before walking over to the shower and turning it on. He removes his shirt and tosses it on the ground. I blush and look down feeling a little insecure. He walks over to me and tilts my head up. I notice an amused smile on his face.

"You've got no reason to be shy." He smiles before kissing my forehead. "You're beyond beautiful."

I blush more and as grabs the hem of my shirt and I let him remove it. He kisses my collarbone and I smile lightly as he walks away. He undoes his pants and starts taking them off. I do the same until we're both completely naked. He walks back over to me and takes my hand before leading me over to the running shower. He pulls me under the water and I jump back feeling the icy cold water hit me.

"Oh my god Vic, its cold." I screech and Vic laughs.

"Sorry, I forgot you were normal." He says and I give him a confused look.

"You weren't joking when you said you like cold showers." I laugh and he shakes his head as he adjusts the temperature.

When he's done, he grabs my hand again, pulling me under the now warm stream.

"Better?" He mumbles and I nod resting my head against his chest. He wraps his arms around my back and rests his chin on my head.

I love how we're both so close to each other wearing absolutely nothing and there's nothing sexual about it whatsoever. Just shows how comfortable we are around each other now. Vic pulls away and kisses my lips softly. My eyes curiously rack his chest and I notice that it's covered in bruises. I reach out to touch them but Vic grabs my wrist and turns around obviously trying to hide his emotions. I snake my arms around his waist and gently trail kisses over the dark purple bruises on his shoulders.

"Kell, please don't." He breathes out, his voice cracking slightly.

"I don't care that you have bruises. I don't care that you have scars. I don't care that you have a past. I fell in love with you; all of you. There's not a part of you that I don't want to kiss or touch. Every once of you shines, Vic. The good, the bad and anything in between. Don't hide certain parts of you from me because I want all of it; I want all of you. I love you."

By the time I'm finished, Vic's entire body is trembling because he's crying. I grab his shoulder gently and slowly turn him around.

"You mean that?" He chokes out through his tears looking me long and hard in the eyes.

"I've never meant anything more than I mean that." I say sternly and Vic crashes his lips to mine. I kiss him back and he wraps his arms around my middle. He deepens the kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away and attacks my neck with his lips, whispering that he loves me in between each kiss.

"I love you too." I grin cupping his face and bringing his lips back to mine.

When we pull away he sighs contently.

"You're the love of my life." He smiles and I kiss the tip of his nose.

"And you're mine." I reply.

-----

I might be wrong, but I think this story is ending soon. Maybe 5 chapters. But I might be wrong.

Don't forget to vote/comment/follow. I love you. Bye!