Chapter 30 (Final Chapter)

Kellin POV

I'm nervous to go out on stage tonight. I haven't been nervous for a show since the band first started. I'm only nervous because it's the first show my mom has come to. I don't even remember the last time I sang in front of her.

"You're looking so much better, Kell." Jesse smiles at me, snapping me out of my nervous thoughts.

I give him a small smile and nod.

"I feel so much better." I admit and he nods, giving my shoulder a small squeeze. "I'm sorry for all the shit I put you through." I mumble and he shakes his head.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad to see you back to your old self." He explains and I nod.

"It's time." Our manager calls and the band grabs their instruments.

We all pile out the room and down to the door that leads backstage. When our manager gives us the signal, pile through the door. The guys go out on stage first, giving me a few seconds to calm my nerves. I then walk out on stage and all my nerves fall away as I realize that it's just another show.
I spot Mom, Vic and Mike in tn front row, cheering as loud as they possibly can.

I give them a grin before we start the set.

--

Halfway through the show, we come back onstage after having a small break. It's then that I spot someone that I didn't think I'd see again. He's standing there grinning proudly at me. He has a shorter man by his side which I can only assume is his husband.

"Hey, before we continue the show, I want to get someone up on this stage." I say to the crowd through the mic. "Mr. Way, could you please come up here."

He grins and nods as he starts weaving through the crowd. He jumps the barrier and the security lead him to the stairs at the side of the stage. He walks over to me and I pull him into a hug just really happy to see him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, joyfully.

"I had to see why you dropped out of school. And I think you made the right decision." He grins.

I smile and turn back to the crowd.

"I'd like you all to meet my high school music teacher. This is Mr. Way. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for him. He never gave up on me. He's the reason why I have the love of my life here with me tonight. From the bottom of my heart, thank you." I say pulling Mr. Way in for another hug.

He then leaves the stage and the show continues.

After the show is finished, I run off stage, sweating and out of breath but that doesn't stop me from jumping into Vic's arms when I see him.

"I love you so fucking much." I grin.

"You made it Darling." Vic murmurs, pressing his lips to mine.  I know what he meant by that. I made it. I made it through all the bullshit, all the hard times. I made it through the beginning of my life. I fucking made it; but I could never had done it without him.

"No, we  made it." I smile pulling away.

He smiles down at me adoringly.

"We made it." He whispers.

---

I know its super short and super shitty and super fricken late. I'm so sorry. I had no idea how to finish this story so I just wrote something. Well this is the end and I sincerely apologize. Thanks for sticking with me for so long. Why did this take me so long to write? Anywho, thank you all. Love you.