Chapter 28

Sorry for the ridiculous wait. I'm back on schedule now. Things are going to run smoothly. This is now going to be updated on Sundays. This is over in like 2 or 3 chapters anyway. Please enjoy.

---

Vic's POV

"Is he okay? What's happening?" I hear Kellin asks frantically as I see a bright light and feel someone lifting up my eyelids.

I groan and rub my eyes before rolling over. I'm so tired.

"He's very deprived of sleep. His body has shut down. I suggest you find him somewhere comfortable and let him sleep for a few hours. Whatever you do, don't let him operate a vehicle." I hear someone else say.

"Thank you." Kellin says and someone walks away.

"Oh Baby, c'mon. Can you stand up for me?" Kellin asks softly and I just whimper in response.

"It's alright, I've got him." I hear Jesse says as I feel myself being lifted into the air.

"We'll take him to his car." Kellin says as we start walking and that's the last thing I remember before I black out again.

-----

I wake and open my eyes. It's dark and Kellin's back is pressed against my chest. I sit up a little and look around, noticing that we're in my car. Kellin rolls over and looks up at me. He looks tired like he hasn't slept at all.

"You gave me a heart attack." He murmurs and I try to remember back to what happened.

It all comes back to me and I give him an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry, that's been happening a lot lately." I murmur.

"I called an ambulance and the paramedic said that you're really sleep deprived. When was the last time you slept?" Kellin asks softly.

"Last week." I admit and he sighs.

"Vic, that's not healthy." He murmurs.

"I know. I just can't sleep without you." I explain and he nods.

"Well, you have me back now so you're going to be sleeping every night from now on, okay? And if you can't sleep then we'll go get you some medication. I thought I was going to lose you tonight." He explains.

"Have you slept tonight?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No, I was too worried about you." he admits.

"We should go home and get some sleep, yeah?" I say and he smiles.

"I'll drive." Kellin says holding out his hand for the keys.

"No, I'll drive." I protest. "I just slept a little and you haven't slept in days. It'll be a whole lot more safe if I drive."

He nods seeming to agree and I pull my keys out of my pocket. We climb into the front of the car and I start the ignition before driving off. Kellin looks out the window, staring adoringly at something.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"The moon." He sighs softly. "It brought us back together. I always knew it would."

I smile at his cute little comment.

"I wondered why it was so bright tonight." I smile and he gives me a surprised look.

"I'm not the only one who noticed? I know something special was going to happen."

"Me too Kells." I murmur and he smiles at me before looking back out of the window.