Chapter 2

Phils pov
*flashback 5 months*

I can't believe what just happened. I met this girl 2 months ago and instantly liked her and after two months of flirting with her she finally said yes to be my girlfriend. Oh yeah her name is Emily. She is beautiful, she has this long blonde hair and these blue eyes. She always wears heels. She makes me feel special. I can't wait to tell Dan. I hope he's okay with it. Right now I'm on the bus heading back to mine and Dans apartment. Five minutes later the bus stops at my street and I get off the bus. I walk back to the apartment and open the door suddenly I hear loud crash and I jump. I guess Dans in the kitchen. I head to the kitchen and see Dan putting his cup in the sink. I hear him sigh and I walk over to him "hey you ok?" I ask him and he just nods. "Oh my god Dan you won't believe what happened to me today?" He looks at me curiously before nodding urging me to continue.
"Emily, the girl from Starbucks you know her" He scoffs and rolls his eyes "well *insert pause here* I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes!" I saw something flash in his eyes before he smiled congratulating me before going to his room.

Dans POV
*still in flashback*

"Well" he paused "I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes!" He seemed so excited. What he doesn't know is that Emily uses boys. I felt my heartbreak there and then. I forced a smile, congratulated him, walked to my room, I locked the door and say on my bed. I looked at the wall and felt tears stinging the back of my eyes, but instead of holding them in I let them fall. The one I loved loves someone else and I can't do anything to stop it. I felt eyelids starting to feel heavy and I fell asleep with nightmares blurring my mind as I rested.

*back in the present* trigger warning

5 months ago. That happened 5 months ago and my feelings for Phil still haven't changed. I'm sitting here on my bed reading through some of Youtube comments. Even though most of them are my danosaurs being nice, there is a fair few are hate messages. One caught my eye...
Lollipop68 said: ugh why does youtube keep recommending this ugly loser. I hate him. He's spoilt. He's worthless. He's a waste of space, a waste of oxygen. I've met him before and he acted like a total ass to me!! Dan if you're reading this do us all a favour and kill yourself.

I've never been mean to anyone I've met. That comment really hurt. Tears blurred my sight as I ran to the bathroom and searched for my blade. When I found it I threw my jumper off. I take the blade and drag it across my arms a few times. By now the tears were flowing. All the scars from the past.. My arms were covered in them. I suddenly hear the bathroom door rattling. "Dan you in there?" I heard a voice ask. Sh!t Phil
"Ummm yeah" I said weakly. "You ok Dan" a know concerned Phil asks.
"Uhh, yeah I'll be out in a minute." I croaked. "Ok" I then hear his footsteps fade. I put my blade away and clear my arms up and throw my jumper back on before unlocking the door and walking into my bedroom and locking the door.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. It's one of the longer chapters of this book if you enjoyed it then vote and add to your library byee!!