Chapter 15

Phil's POV

Currently me and Dan were sat on the sofa watching TV. I'm lay on my back, slightly sideways and Dan is laying down on me his head in my lap. I started playing with the strands of his hair. I inhale and exhale softly. Dan looks up at me slightly, our eyes locking almost instantly. He smiles softly before returning to look at the TV. The sun was shining slightly giving our apartment a wintery glow.

This is perfect. I smile to myself, thinking about how well everything is going. I hear Dan's breathing even out slightly meaning he's falling asleep. I start to close my eyes, still smiling. I feel him snuggle into me slightly, he's so adorable. I continue playing with his hair, careful not to wake him. I open my eyes and see how beautiful everything looks. I look down at the beautiful boy I'm holding. His eyes are shut and his mouth is slightly open. I close my eyes again bracing sleep. I never want to loose this was the last thing I thought before I fell asleep.

I wake up, slowly opening my eyes. The sun was still shining. I look down, Dan was still asleep. I feel him move slightly, before hearing him cough. He opened his eyes slowly and peered up at me. He smiled and I returned the favour. He sat up and so did I. I stretched before relaxing again. Dan lay his head on my shoulder before fully relaxing onto me. I pressed my lips to the top of his head and rubbed his arm. He giggled as I did so, causing me to smile. He lifts his head up, pressing his lips to mine. Instantly heat spreads throughout my whole body. He breaks the kiss and snuggles back into me. Nothing can ruin this.

"knock Knock" I heard a familiar voice shout. Me and Dan quickly seperate. I smile at him and walk to answer the door. I open the door already knowing who was there. Chris and PJ walk in and head straight to the living room. I follow behind them and see him. Dan. He was smiling ever so slightly. I walk over and sit next to him. His smile widens as he notices my presence. I grab his hand and look at him. "awww" I look over and see that Chris said that. "Chris?" PJ asks with a smirk. Chris looks at him. PJ leans over and whispers something. A blush crept onto Chris' face.

"Something is going on between them" Dan whispers to me. I nod and quickly press my lips to his. PJ coughs bringing me back into reality. He wiggles his eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes and look back at Dan, who was laughing quietly to himself.

"Guys I think me and Chris are going to leave now. I'll text you later" PJ suddenly said before standing up and walking away. Shortly after I hear the front door close. Dan randomly breaks into laughter. "Sometimes I worry for you" I say and he just laughs harder. He calms down gasping slighly. "I like your laugh Dan"

I lean into him slightly. He suddenly grabs the back of my head and brings my lips to his. This kiss was full of passion. He bits my lips causing me to moan slightly. He smiles into the kiss. I move my hands and slowly run them down his t-shirt, causing him to groan. We break this kiss not wanting to go any further just yet.

I smile in content. This is all perfect. We head into Dan's room before laying in bed, cuddling slowly drifting into a land of broken dreams.

A/N: sorry if this is bad. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. Also would you guys like smut in this story. Im thinking of creating a seperate book for any smutty scenes in any of my story's. Anyway I'm currently editing a story by XPhanGirlX03.     

Story is in my reading list. If you would like your story edited by me, view my pinned post. Also I'm doing a cover competiton so if you would like to feel free to do that.

Bye xx- Kayleigh <3