Epilogue

A few years later:

Dan's POV:

Nearly a year ago we adopted little Winnie. She's literally one of the best things in my life. Phil and I are now happily married.

We still post videos on our YouTube channels which have drastically improved since we began.

"Philip Michael Lester, I'm actually so fucking deeply in love with you that I know that it will never go away"

"Daniel James Howell, I'm also so deeply in love with you. My love for you seems infinite. I will love you forever"

We kiss and I felt him smile into the kiss.

"Phil, I'm so glad it's you I fell in love with. And I can't wait to share with others the story of how Dan and Phil met and the story of their forbidden love"

THE END

A/N: That's it guys! This is the end of Forbidden Love. I'm kind of sad that it's over but I'm excited to share my other works and stories with you guys. I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope you are all well and happy :) I love you all so much and I hope you have a great day, week, month and year <3 Once again I love you all and thank you for reading this story. I hope you'll enjoy my other works. I will see you all soon :)

:) Goodbye <3 - Kayleigh