Chapter 11

Dans POV

Our noses touched. I smiled and he smiled back. Then he pressed his soft lips into mine.

Sparks // in reality we should know that sparks only exist in fairytales and movies. Sparks don't exist. However, I felt happy and safe.

I felt happiness spread throughout my whole body. I reached up and snaked my arms around his neck. I felt him smile into the kiss. I felt my empty heart heal again. It happened. It really happened.

Our lips moved in time with each other. I finally felt at peace.

We pulled apart, our foreheads resting against each other with silly grins on our faces. I already knew I was blushing like crazy. Phil giggled lightly which made me smile even more. We pulled apart and I lay down.

"Phil" i said giggling.

"Yes Dan?" He asked smiling.

"I'm sick and you kissed me which means you're going to get sick" I said.

He just laughed.

"Phil, I can play doctor Dan and look after you!" I said giggling. He laughed at my excitement.

** next day **

Phil went out to the shops to buy some food. I decided to text him.

Dan//: phillll...... Are you on the bus?

Phil//: Yes Dan.

Dan//: Phil! Why does Peter Pan always fly?

Phil//: I dunno

Dan//: because he never lands

I giggled at my own joke.

Phil//: I like that joke... Do you know why?

Dan//: why?...

Phil//: because it will never get old

I laughed at that. I decided to get in the shower and get ready.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the hot water on. I waited until it warmed up enough. I stripped and got into the shower. The warm water cascaded down my back. I grabbed my shampoo and put it in my hair. I still had the bottle in my hands so I decided to use it as a microphone. I was thinking of a song to sing and I decided to sing a song from a movie I watched not long ago.

We're soaring, Flying,
There's not a star in heaven that we can't reach,
If were trying, ooh were breaking free.
Ooh were breaking free! Ohh

I danced slightly.

Baby can't you see, I'm calling
A guy like you should wear a warning.
You're dangerous, I'm falling.

I washed my body and got out of the shower. With a towel around my waist I headed into my room to get dressed. I decided to wear a red hooded jumper with my black jeans. I wonder what Phil is wearing. He left before I woke up.

I walked around the house looking for something to do. I saw my phone on the kitchen counter, where I had left it before the shower, and picked it up.

Dan//: Phil where are you?

Whilst I waited for the reply I headed into my room to put some shoes on. Bing. I walked back to my phone.

Phil//: I was going to text you a minute ago. I'm going Starbucks... Want anything?

Dan//: No... Want to meet at Starbucks?

Phil//: okay. See you soon.

I grabbed my coat, my wallet and my keys and headed out of the apartment. I walked to Starbucks. It was a cold day today. The sky was grey and dreary. I reached Starbucks and walked in.

Phil was sat by the window looking at his phone. I decided to sneak up on him.
"Boo!" I said grabbing his shoulders.
He jumped slightly and looked around to me. I giggled and sat down.
"Hi!" He said
"Hi Phillip" I replied
"Shall we go order our drinks Dan" he smiled as he said this.
"We shall Phillip" I smiled back.

We walked up to the ordering counter.
"Hi welcome to Starbucks what would you like?" I ordered a pumpkin spice latte and so did Phil.
"Okay. You can go and sit down and we will call your names when your drinks are ready" she smiled at us.

We went back to our seats. I looked at Phil's jumper and then back at mine.
"Look Phil, our jumpers match" I pointed at his jumper and then mine and he smiled.

"Dan and Phil" the cashier shouted.
We walked over to get our drinks. We walked back to our seats.
"Phil..... Do you want to head home? You're not looking to good" I said as Phil's face paled slightly. He nodded and we stood up.

Phil's POV

I've had a headache all day. I went shopping and met with Dan at Starbucks.
We went home and as soon as we got in I headed into the kitchen and started unpacking the shopping.
"Phil, you go shower and rest I'll take care of this" he reassured me. I nodded and headed into the shower. I got in and washed quickly. I got out and put on a pair of fluffy pyjama bottoms and my hoodie. I walked into my room and climbed under my cover. I closed my eyes and fell into a mysterious dream world.

Dans POV

I still felt sick but I needed to look after Phil. I poured him some water. I also grabbed some snacks, movies and medicine and headed to Phil's room. We're going to have a movie day.

I walked in there and he was asleep. I placed the stuff down and write him a note:

Phil,
When you wake up text me.
I'll be in the lounge if you need me.

From
Dan x

I walked out of his room quietly and headed into the lounge to watch some high school musical. I switched it on.

I watched two of the high school musical movies. I headed Phil walked into the lounge.  "Hey Phil" I said turning around to look at him. He waved at me and sat down next to me. He was shivering so I placed the blanket I had over him as well so we were sharing it.

He placed his head on my shoulder and watched the movie with me. Eventually we snuggled up to each other and fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N: hey guys! Here is a slightly longer chapter. I know it's bad but hey ho. I hoped you're enjoying this book so far. Byee!!

Vote, follow and add to your library of you're enjoying.

Word count: 1058