Chapter 5

Dans POV 

"Goodnight Dan" he whispered. I smiled to myself. Then I fell asleep. My dreams taken over by Phil.

I woke up to the sound of Phil singing Toxic in the kitchen. I sat up and stretched trying not to be loud. His singing voice is angelic ❤️.

Baby can't you see.
I'm calling.
A guy like you should wear a warning.
You're dangerous.
I'm falling.

I sang along quietly. I stood up before falling back down. I stood up too quick. After recovering I walked into the kitchen being as quiet as a mouse. I walked up behind him. "BOO!" I shouted. He jumped dropping the egg he was using.

RIP EDWARD EGG.

"Dan!" I chuckled at his reaction. I walked over to the sink and grabbed a sponge. Time to clean up this mess. I bent down to clean it up. I stood back up and saw Phil was staring at me. My heart was beating so fast "Take a picture it lasts longer" I chuckled. Nervously. He shrugged it off. He placed two plates of eggs, bacon and sausage on the table. He went through so much effort. He was blushing "sit down Dan.. I hope you like it... I thought you um.. Needed cheering up so I umm made you this." He stuttered. I ran over to him and hugged him "thank you Phil, this is awesome you're awesome". I whispered into the hug. He smiled back at me. We ate and talked about music. "Toxic is pretty cool" he said. I smiled remembering his singing. "I personally like your version better" I winked at him. Ugh were has this confidence come from? What did Phil put in these eggs?  We both started laughing. After breakfast we sat down on the sofa and watched a anime. "Phillip shall we go into town today?" I asked poshly. "That's a great idea Daniel" he mocked me. "Oh and Phillip while were out we can buy some caviar as well" I said sarcastically. We both chuckled and headed into our rooms. I wore my black jeans, black t-shirt, black vans and I had my black hoodie in my arms. I had straightened my hobbit hair. After looking in the mirror and saw that I looked some what presentable I walked out of my room. I sat on the sofa and waited for Phil. He eventually walked into the living room. He was wearing his black skinny jeans, black vans and his red hoodie. His hair was straightened and he left his glasses on. I gulped. He looked perfect.

Phils POV

I wore my lion t-shirt under my hoodie, my black jeans and black vans. I had straightened my hair like usual but left my glasses on. I walked into the living room and saw Dan. He was wearing his black jeans, a black t-shirt and black vans. He had a black hoodie in his hands. His hair was straightened to perfection. He looked perfect. He threw on his hoodie. I checked I had everything I needed. Check. I gave him a thumbs up and we left the apartment.

Dans POV

As soon as we stepped out of our apartment I knew I would regret it. My heart started beating as people walking along looked at me. I felt like they were all judging me. I kept thinking back to everything everyone's ever said about me. My head started hurting so I focused on walking. We ended up outside a shop called World Wide. I started thinking about everything again. I felt tears burning the back of my eyes. "Dan let's go in there" Phil said. I just nodded and walked in keeping my head down. There was loads of stuff from county's all over the world. In the end we bought matching Pikachu hoodies and onesies, matching Totoro onesies. I bought a pair of vans and Phil bought a new red t-shirt. We went to McDonald's and headed back to the apartment. We were silent the whole way back. My brain was clouded with ways to tell Phil I was gay. I didn't know how. Yes, I've known Phil for 6 years and he doesn't know I'm gay. When we got back I headed straight to my room. I dropped all my stuff and grabbed my mac before heading towards my bed. After I got comfortable I logged onto my Tumblr. I scrolled through the Danisnotonfire tag and something about Phan popped up. It was a song. I grabbed my headphones and plugged them in. The song was called the 2009 song. I played the song it was amazing. I wanted to learn how to play it on Piano.. Maybe one day I will. My jeans started to get uncomfortable so I put my Pikachu onesie on. I headed into the living room and saw Phil. He was asleep on the floor in his Pikachu onesie. He looked adorable. I decided against waking him and headed into the kitchen. I made a chicken stir-fry and when it was done I headed back into the living room to see Phil was awake but he looked like he was gonna cry. I walked over to him and sat by him. "Phil what's up?"
"I'll tell you later" he mumbled. I stood up and told him that stir-fry was ready. After that we both went to bed. I sat there reading through all of mine and Phil's old messages. I teared up.

I can't believe it was 6 years ago when you met the dork that has changed your life for the better.

After hours of scrolling I got up and headed to the kitchen for a snack. When I got there Phil was sat at the table crying. "Phil?" My voice broke slightly at the end. I hated seeing him like this. "Dan, I have something to tell you.."

A/N: hey guys.. Sorry that I didn't upload when I said I would. I've had one of the worst weeks. Anyway I hope you like this chapter it's a extra long chapter to say sorry for not uploading.. And thank you guys for 83 reads ❤️ you guys bye!!