chapter 7

Phils POV

I woke to light snoring. I was lying on something warm. I looked up and saw Dan. I snuggled in closer to him. He's so cute. I really am in love with him. <3. I want to tell him but I can't. It would ruin our friendship.

A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven.

I feel like that song really represents what I'm feeling right now. Why does it have to be so hard.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

UGGGHHHH!! I hate not being able to tell him how much I love him. If I were to tell him I would do it by taking him to the London Eye or somewhere like that and admit it to him. <3

I heard a yawn and pretended to sleep.

"Phil?" a sleepy Dan asks. I look up to him and blush. "Soooo...." I dragged on.

"Phil it's ok" he told me.

Dan's POV

"Phil it's ok" I told him and he just nodded and snuggled into me.

GOD HE'S SO ADORABLE!!

I decided to try and sleep again.

I woke up to Phil trying to  move. "Phiiilllll" I dragged his name on. "Dan it's time to get up" he said softly. I groaned. "but Phil you're so warm!" I said snuggling into him. (A/N: I can imagine Dan saying that for some reason. Anyone else? No? ok then) Phil laughed lighty at that. "Dan, If you get up we can go and get some breakfast at Starbucks" he said. I shot out of the bed. "Come on then Phil get outta bed and get ready.. We're going to Starbucks" I said and he laughed a full laugh this time before leaving.

After we got ready we left the apartment and headed out into London. I still can't believe that I live in London. It's so surreal. I owe it all to my amazing danosaurs.

When we got to Starbucks we headed straight to the the counter where you order your stuff. I ordered a hot chocolate and a donut. mmmmmm.... food.

When we returned home we turned on Attack On Titan and watched around 3 episodes of that.

Since it was a Tuesday I had to do my live show.

I got loads of questions asking if Phan was real. I wish. Phil joined me half way through my live show and fell asleep on my bed. I ended the live show.

Right what do I do? ahh I know. I'll just leave him to sleep. He just looked so peaceful. He's been so stressed lately. I wonder what's going on.

I watched a few youtube videos and browsed the internet for hours. like usual. I then decided to sleep so I cuddled into Phil and fell asleep.

A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven

That songs been stuck in my head all day.

(A/N: I hope that you guys liked this chapter... Sorry if it was bad. Also i've started to put songs on the top of the chapter. The song usually relates to the chapter. So this chapters song is ' A Drop In The Ocean ' by Ron Pope. Also I'm gonna be doing a question of the chapter. So today's QOTC is.... Who are your top 5 favourite bands?

In no particular order mine are:

5 Seconds Of Summer

Fall Out Boy

My Chemical Romance

The Killers

Greenday

I'll see you guys in the next chapter byee!)