Chapter 4

Dans POV

*trigger warning*

I heard a gasp and turned around to see Phil. He had tears in his eyes. Sh!t. My arms. I forgot. I ran back into the bathroom and locked myself in there. He's gonna hate me. I promised him I would never do it again after what happened last time.

*FLASHBACK*

I had just told my parents that I was gay. My mum took it well. My dad didn't. He dragged me into my room. He slapped me "you're not gay!" He spat. "B-but d-dad listen... I am." He didn't like it. He started hitting me. I didn't realise he was homophobic. These beating continued for months. This was around the time I met Phil. We talked for the first time and I sorta fan-girled since I had watched his videos. We continued to talk and Skype. I remember the night were we Skyped all night and when I woke up Phils sleeping figure was on my screen. Eventually we agreed to meet. When I met Phil at the train station I cried because he was there. He didn't cancel last minute. He actually came. Anyway after I went back home I instantly Skyped Phil. The call ended soon after as my dad came in my room. I cowered away in the corner scared of what he was gonna do. "Dan stop hiding away... You're a pathetic, worthless faggot!" He kept saying all of that. He beat me till I was nearly passed out. He left and I just lay there on the floor. I couldn't take it anymore. I texted Phil...
"Dear phil,
I can't take it anymore. My dad, he hits me everyday for a reason I can't help. He tells me I'm worthless, pathetic, fat, ugly, a mistake and much more.. And he's right. Thanks for being there for me. You've made me so happy over these past few months. Thanks for being a great best friend. I will always remember when we met at the train station, you cried and I did too. When we filmed the first ever Phil is not on fire. When you tackled me to the ground and hugged me tighter than anyone else ever did.. It made me feel safe. Without you I feel so lonely. I guess this is goodbye really. Thanks for everything Phil. I hope you'll always remember the 19th of October 2009 because I sure will...
                        Goodbye Philly (lion)
                                        X"

I pressed send. Tears were flowing like a river now. I wrote a note to my parents explaining what happened. I ran into the bathroom, took out my anti-depressants and blade and ran back to my room. I dragged the blade across my arms too many times. I opened my pills and threw them all in my mouth. I suddenly felt light headed "goodbye cruel, harsh world" was the last thing I said before I crashed to the ground. My mum must have heard me fall as she ran into my room. She was crying her eyes out and rang an ambulance. All I remember was being rushed to hospital. A few days later Phil turned up and when I woke up he made me promise never to do it again" 

*flashback over*

I was crying on the bathroom floor.

Phils POV

His arms. He had cuts all over them. I can't lose him! I can't lose my best friend! He ran into the bathroom. I heard crying. I started to cry thinking about what he could be doing. I'm such a bad friend how did I never notice. "Dan open the door" I croaked out my voice hoarse from crying. All I got was him crying in return. It broke my heart seeing him like this. "D-dan, you promised me you would never do it again. Damn it Dan I can't lose you. Remember if you go I go" I sunk down to my knees crying. After about 5 minutes of none stop crying he opened the door. "Don't worry Phil, I won't be leaving you anytime soon." He smiled weakly. I attacked him in a hug. The same type of hug as the first pinof. We ended up on the sofa watching High School Musical 2. Dans favourite. I noticed Dan had fallen asleep. I quietly got up to get him a blanket. I walked over to him and covered him with it. He smiled slightly in his sleep. God his smile is so perfect. "Goodnight Dan" I whispered before heading of to my bedroom.

A/N: hey guys... I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.. Also I already have 15 views. I know to some of you that might not sound like a lot but I can't believe it!! Anyway I love you guys byee!!