Chapter 17: Admitting

Chapter Seventeen.

**Michael's P.O.V.**

I was just simply going to ignore Sam. There was no point talking to her as I had messed things up and what was the point? I was pretty sure I was going to end up going to military school.

I walked in to school and unlike everyday I paid attention in all my classes.

I had nothing to bother me so why not? Terry had also gone back yesterday and I has started to become I bit lonely. Usually Terry was around or Sam was over.

Sam had come to school today and I noticed she was dressed nicely. Her hair up in a neat bun and she wore some nice blue jeans and a purple top. What I noticed was that she kept on giving me side glace but as well as didn’t start a conversation, which I was fin with because I wouldn’t know what to say.

At lunch I got to hear her beautiful voice.

“Hey Michael.” I looked towards her and saw her with a small smile, which I just returned with a head nod and walked away.

Why did I have to be so cruel to her?

The whole day went by a little eventless until I saw Sam and Braiden talking. I walked up to my car and leaned against it, took out my cell phone acting as if I was texting someone.

“I was wondering if you were busy tonight?” I heard Braiden say. “Not really. Why?” Sam asked playing dumb. “I was wondering if you were up for a movie?” He asked leaning against the wall. Sam pretended to be in thoughts and then answered, “Yeah, sure.” She put on a small smile but I could see her trying to hide her grin. “Cool, I’ll pick you up at seven.” He flashed a smile and walked away. I saw Sam let out her grin and then she spotted me.

I took this as my queue to put my cell phone back in my pocket and get in to the driver seat. I saw her walking towards my car but I ignored her and quickly started my car and speeded out of the parking area. I was such a jerk.

“Hello.” I heard a very girly voice on the other end.

“Hey.” I replied back.

“Who is this?” Chandler asked.

“It’s Michael.” I answered her.

“Oh, hi.” She said. Gosh this girl was slow.

“You busy tonight?” I said.

“No..” I could already hear her excitement.

“Okay, well I’ll pick you up at seven, were going for a movie.” I said simply.

“Okay!” I heard her giggle on the other line before I hung up.

I was going to take Sam’s best friend out. Not because I felt like it because I didn’t trust Braiden.

Sure, you don’t trust Braiden.

I don’t. I fought back with the voice inside my head.

Uhum, you just want a reason to see Sam.

Whatever.

You’re jealous of Braiden. Admit it.

Fine. I Michael am jealous of Braiden.