Chapter 24: Its been awhile

Sam’s pov

I reached forward to pick up my cell phone which signaled I had received a text.

Coming over in 5, have a surprise…

-Chandler

Chandler’s surprises were always insane! I put my cell phone back on the glass table and turned to Connor how staring at me intently. “Chandler is coming over and she has a surprise.” I groaned. “Oh common surprises aren’t that bad.” He pushed his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. “Chandler’s are! Remember she got me a goat for thanksgiving!”

Connor chuckled at me while I just simply rolled my eyes. He pulled me into the crock of his neck and I took a deep breath of his scent in.

“Um Connor, why do you smell like strawberries?” I asked tilting my head so I could see his face. “I know how much you love strawberries, so I bought a strawberry scented shower gel”

Oh gosh, he was insane as well.

“Oh but-” He cut my sentence off, “No buts Sam, you are my everything, my jelly to my peanut butter, my white to my black, my icing to my cake, my gum to my bubble.” He was about to continue but I stared at him in disbelief.

“That. Was. So. Cliché.” I said slowly, and then burst out laughing while he sat their pouting.” “Its alright! I feel the same way about you!” I said opening my arms wide for a hug.“That makes me feel so much better Sam..” He said sarcastically. “It should, I mean what else do you expect from me?” I said in a serious tone.

“Okay that’s it, your going to get it now!” I quickly jumped to my feet and launched out my living room but before I could take the first step, the door bell rang.

I walked towards the door and opened it only to find Chandler grinning at me.

“There you are!” Before a could tell Connor to stop he swept me off my feet and started twirling around.

I looked towards Chandler and saw her smile was gone instead replaced with an annoyed look.

“Connor!” I hissed.

Chandler was never a fan of Connor she always me to end up with, with Michael… But of course I had to move on, and that night I visited Connor three years ago changed it all. Connor told me something which was the solve to my problem.

Connor let me on my feet but not before kissing my nose. “Hey” he waved at Chandler, despite her hate towards him, he was always nice to her.

She mumbled something under her breath before turning to me.

“Okay close your eyes!” I have her a confused look, and looked at Connor. He smiled at me before he covered my eyes.

“Dum dum dum! Open them Sam.” Before I looked towards the doorway, I turned around to see Connor’s reaction to know how insane her surprise was this time. And may I say his face looked like he saw a ghost.

Oh no..

I slowly turned around towards the door way and saw Chandler pointing at 2 well recognized people. I’m dreaming, this cannot be happening. I started sweating in worry. Did I look okay? Did I smell alright? Was my hair done neatly?”

Why the hell do I care?! I stopped panicking for a minute and looked at the two guys.

“Sam!” Terry screamed before he grabbed me in a hug. “Its been a while since we saw each other.” He was right, we saw each other last Christmas it had almost been a year.

“I missed you.” I whispered in his ear, he replied “I missed you too!” He squealed before pulling back.

And right after that moment I started panicking again as Michael moved forward, his face expressionless. He looked so much different! His hair was slightly longer and reached his chin, his body was even more built but instead of his 5’9 frame, he stood more then 6 feet tall.

He pushed his hand forward waiting for me to shake it. And when I did two things happened. My heart started beating faster as he said “Hey Sam.” And his touch didn’t give me sparks, instead brought me lust. It was so weird! I just wanted to keep hold of his hand and never let go.

I shook his hand and worried about my sweaty palms while nodding my head.

“can we come in?” Asked Chandler who’s face now held a huge smirk. “ye-yes.” I said nervously.

I moved aside and let the three of them walk in and take a seat in the living room. “Sam.” I turned around to Connor who stood behind me, glaring at all three of them.

“Don’t forget our deal.” He whispered before pulling my hand in his, walking to the living room.