Hey Blue Eyes!

**Hey sorry for the changing of the point of views. I just kinda want you guys to understand it from both perspectives. Sorry about the Cadam. (Cas+Adam.) Won't be here for much longer.**

Dean's POV

I wake up to the gaurd calling lunch. I don't really want to get up so I tell Sam five more mintues.

"But Dean, lunch is already started. You should really not take naps after breakfast."

"Yeah. Yeah I know." I say sitting up on my bed. I rub my eyes and check myself out in the mirror.

Me and Sam walk down to the Cafeteria. We cut to the front of the line as usual and get our 'special' trays that are filled with more edible food. Since everyone in the prison, including the guards, are terrified of us we like to take advantage of it.

We sit down at our usual table and I begin to talk to Sam with my mouth full, "Could you not do that?" Sam asks me disgusted.

I swallow and laugh, "Bitch."

"Jerk."

Sam turns around a he looks weirdly at a table on the other end of the cafeteria. He sits on the other side of the table facing them and I move with him, "What are we staring at?"

He points at a table with two strangers. Newbies. They are sitting with Adam Milligan.

The one sitting across from him catches my eye. He looks up and I see a pair of the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. They're like Blue, but unlike any other blue I've seen. They remind me of when you look up at the sun underwater. I look at his other features and I see that he has a strong jawline, and oh god. The softest looking lips I've ever seen. I know right away that I want this man.

I could have him too, at the snap of my fingers. But weirdly, I didn't just want a physical relationship with him... I wanted a romantic one. I wanted him to love me and look at me the way he's looking at Milligan right now.

I feel a pang of jealousy and I look over at Sam who is staring the same way I am at that table. But not at the guy I want... the guy sitting next to him. A short, golden haired boy with whiskey colored eyes and a smirk on his face.

"Sammy, I want one." I say as if I'm asking for a puppy.

He tears his eyes away from the boy he was staring at and looked at me, "Which one do you want? I want the golden haired one." Sam said dreamily.

I chuckled and looked back at the fine ass man with the dark hair, "I want Blue eyes."

He was laughing, probably at something Adam said. After a few moments I look back up to see their hands clasped together. Right then, my heart shattered. Blue eyes was looking at Adam, not with love... but with understanding. I sigh hoping I'm right.

The gaurds call us outside and I walk with Sam to the far side. "So, what's the plan Sammy?"
Sam always has a plan.

"I think, Adam has probably already told them everything. I'd be surprised if they aren't already scared of us. I say... we go over and introduce ourselves. Be nice and maybe they'll give us the time of day. If not, then we swap with them and we demand it like usual."

I shake my head at him, "No, Sammy. I don't just want to fuck him. I want..." I didn't have to say anything else because Sam felt the same way.

As we walk over there I wipe my sweaty palms on my jump suit. Why am I so nervous? We are feet away from them now, I see Blue eyes tell Adam some thing and that Son of a Bitch gets in front of him. Like he's protecting him. He is not yours Adam.