I WANT Him

Hey guys! It's been a while. If this part gets a lot of comments and votes and whatnot I'll post more.

Dean's POV
I told him the real story about Adam...I hope he doesn't trust him now. I know I come off as selfish, and I am, but Adam is a liar. Cas doesn't deserve that. He takes his soft hand from my face and looks down at his hands. I think he's embarrassed.

I sit across from him, for some reason he looks up and me and squints distrustfully.

"Are your beds... softer?" He asks pointedly.

"Uh." I rub the back of my neck sheepishly, "Yeah... I could get you a softer bed if you preferred. I know those lumpy prison mattresses will kill your back." I chuckle.

"That's not necessary. But thank you." Cas licks his lips and looks down at his hands. I have to adjust myself slightly from where I'm sitting because just that simple, innocent act has got little Dean excited.

"So- I'm in here for the whole night? In here with... you?"

I chuckle. He's scared. "Yeah. Sorry. I bet you wish you could have gotten transferred to Adam's cell for the night huh?"

Cas looks up abruptly, "I'm perfectly fine being in here with you."

I smirk at him and bite my lip the way I know would make any person's panties drop. Male or female. "I might need to attend to myself though. A man can only go so long without friction."

Cas seems taken aback by my statement. I look down at the ground and give it a wolfish grin.

"I-" Cas' voice cracks, I've got him right where I want him, "Dean, would surely be an inconvenience to me. But I agree, I've only been in here for a short while and yet I crave human touch. I can't imagine how you must feel."

I raise my eyebrows. That was not the reaction I was expecting.

He stands up and walks over to my bed, he sits by me. Close enough that our thighs brush. He teachers over and hesitantly holds my hand. I have to admit... it's been forever since anyone has touched me like this.

I rub my finger over his smooth skin and he sighs happily. Cas lays his head on my shoulder and nuzzles into my side. I coo into his dark fluffy hair.

"Cas, you better stop this." I mumble.

He looks up into my eyes, pleading,  "Why?" It comes out as a broken whisper.

"Because if you continue this... you might make a guy fall in love." I look adoringly at this beautiful man snuggling me. I don't care what he has done to get in here. I've probably done worse.

He runs his hand up and down my chest softly, still looking deeply into my eyes. I could get lost in those ocean blue depths. He places a gentle kiss to my cheek. My breath hitches and my skin buzzes with electricity.

I believe I'm falling for this man. I'm putty in his hands. I've never fallen apart like this before. He places a soft, rich, kiss to my lips. I melt. Cas is so perfect in every way. He bites his lip playfully. This fucker knows what he's doing.

He suddenly stops cuddling me and straddles me, the next thing I know gives me the eyebrow. The Dom eyebrow. I know I'm fucked. I'm a top and I hope he's not as well. But the fact that he's dominate makes it exciting. He's a black widow that's lured me into his web. And I never want to leave.

He grinds down on my lap and takes my chin in his strong grip, "Well, maybe that's what I 'ought to do Mr. Winchester."

He kisses me hard and punishing. I slip my tongue into his mouth but it's immediately overpowered by the domanitate's whose on my lap.

The taste of him is so addicting. I usually always take control but this time I just let him take over my mouth.

His hands smooth over my body, I only have enough self control to wrap my fingers around his waste. He swirls his tongue all over my mouth, sure to taste every last bit. As Cas comes up for air he bites my lip.

His innocent looking blue eyes look wild and lust blown. I run my fingers through that dark hair and tug a little bit.
He chuckles low in his throat. It only turns me on immensely more. A shiver flows through my body and rocks me to my core.
He gets off my lap and undos the buttons of his jumpsuit. Slowly and agonizing.

Once he's only in his boxers he straddles me again kissing me with such force that it takes my breath away. I want him... I need him. I know that now.

"I'm perfectly fine being here with you." Snaps me out of my daze.

"Wha-" I realize I must have been fantasizing about him. Fuck. I've got it bad.

My eyes begin to water. I only wish it could've been real. But it wasn't, Cas wasn't mine. He didn't want me. He didn't need me.

"Hey, are you okay?" Cas asks me.

I laugh spitefully, "You want an homest answer?"

"Of course."

"No."

"What's on your mind?" Cas asks me persistently.

A couple tears slip down my cheeks, "Sorry, I-uh don't cry in front of people."

Cas raises an eyebrow, "So what do I get the honor... why cry in front of me?"

"I don't know... I guess 'cause you might understand."

"Why are you sad?"

"Do you ever want- need someone so bad... that you think you might just fall apart? "

"Oh, so you're in love?"

I chuckle through my flowing tears, "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

I thought for a moment and I smile sadly, "I'm in love with someone who will never feel the same." I wipe my tears.

"Condolences."