Paranoid

*Yo it's me. I'm just gonna leave this here. Enjoy.*

Dean's POV

I awoke in a strange room. A bright light overhead.

I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted to the brightness.

I sat up slowly, my muscles stiff.

A man in a white coat pulled back a curtain and gave me smile. He stepped in and pulled the curtain closed.
He was quite attractive. He had short, sandy blonde hair that was kind of spiked. His eyes were a mixture of green and blue. He had slight facial hair and a fit physique.

"Inmate, it seems you took quite a tumble."

I was in the infirmary. Great.

"What's up doc? Am I gonna be alright?" I asked jokingly.

He smirked and walked to the bed. He touched my temple lightly.

"Ow" I hissed in pain.

Guess I fell harder than I thought.

"You just have some scratches. Nothing time won't heal."

I sighed, "When will I be out of the hospital ward?"

He cocked his head, "You're free to go whenever you like, but you could always stay here if you prefer. It would be easier on your body if you were to heal in one place. If you stay here, we can do routine checkups to make sure no permanent damage has been done to your brain. And if you go, there's no telling what could happen. Someone could rough you up and reopen those cuts.

If you ask my opinion," he leaned in and whispered, "It's safer and much more luxurious to stay here."

I thought about it for a moment.

Having people wait on me hand and foot while I just laid around sounded good. It sounded comfortable. Way more comfortable than my cell.

I seriously considered staying. Maybe it would do me some good to rest for a few days.

I thought about Cas. And how he'd be all alone without me. He wasn't in the right shape at the moment to be alone in a prison full of convicts. I worried that without me, he'd get hurt.

But then I remembered something else, my brother. He was in solitary. He was in trouble.

Why is he in there?

I searched my brain for the right answer. I remember grabbing a guards collar.

John's back.

For a moment I thought it was all a dream. I thought that we were still safe, well, as safe as you can be in a prison.

I needed to figure out what happened to Sam. I needed to find him. I needed to get him out of solitary.

And I needed to find John.

Castiel's POV

After lunch, I spent the day with Adam. Catching up.

Turns out he didn't get a wink anymore, after he switched cellmates. His cell made turned out to be a big burly man.

They called him Tiny, which was very ironic because he wasn't exactly tiny.

He kept Adam up all night with his loud snoring and often pestered him to no end. Adam even claimed that Tiny beat on him for fun.

I had no idea Adam had been going through this. And there I was just tossing him aside like a piece of garbage.

He deserved more than that.