Authors Note

Guys, it's time. I've been super excited for this, to be completely honest, because I love the idea of Sarah and Adonis' story. When I first started writing Adonis Cane I was so excited, I had this idea to make an Alpha depressed and just riddled with emotion. I wanted to make the cliché of werewolf stories, have meaning behind them. I read a million stories of werewolf alpha's being extremely possessive and dominate, and the only logical reason behind all of that was, instinct. But I wanted meaning behind my story. I wanted my story to be different. So I created an alpha with a history. I created a universe where the creation of werewolves came from a very misunderstood human. I destroyed this fictional character's life. But I did it for a reason. I did it, so that it would be much more emotional when he found his mate. I did this so that you, the readers, would understand that he isn't a kind person, because the world has not been kind to him. I made Adonis this emotional angry human being so that you, the readers, could be in awe of how he can give out these random acts of kindness. However, be angry and sympathize with him at the same time when he does things that he shouldn't. The sequel of this book shows Adonis' redemption. This book shows Adonis learning to accept that he has no power over anyone's life span no matter what they do to him. And he shouldn't. This book shows that he has made terrible mistakes and has damaged people's lives permanently, and that will never be okay. But this book also shows that no matter what you do, if you find the person that is perfect for you they will hold onto you and help you grow into a better person, no matter what. Love isn't blind to flaws, love accepts them but love will change you for the better. If you love someone, you won't try to change them, but you will try to help them. If you really love someone, you're not going to stand by and watch them destroy, not only other people's lives, but their own.