Chapter 11

It's 2017, people!!!!!

Warning: there is a somewhat hot scene in this chapter.

*Waggles eyebrows* This whole chapter was so fun to write.

(EDITED)

"Sarah gets back here this instant," I laugh, chasing her around the kitchen table. "I'll take you to Olive Garden," I sing, trying to bribe her into moving her cute little ass next to me.

She stops running for a quick second and looks at me, her eyes examining my face.

"Seriously!?"

I chuckle, her adorable excitement amusing me. Her big purple eyes are growing bigger by the second, along with her blinding smile...

"Honestly it's about time I took you on a proper date."

She squeals and runs over to me to give me a gigantic hug. She kisses me all over my face, and I laugh. She's so adorable when she's excited; she's even cuter than that purple fish Dory, from Finding Nemo. I've had that stupid 'Just Keep Swimming' song stuck in my head since Sarah made me watch the movie last week. She forced me to watch it because Sarah is a drama queen and when I told her I'd never seen it before, she said and I quote: "How dare you! That is a crime! We're watching this movie right now or you're sleeping on the couch!"

It wasn't a bad movie, though, which surprised me since it's made for children. I pick Sarah up by her waist and she wraps her long legs around me, giggling softly as I kiss her cheek, her nose, the corner of her mouth, and her eyelids.

I take her up the stairs and into the very quiet hallway. I pushed her onto the wall hard but not hard enough to hurt her and I claimed those soft lips of hers as my own. Our lips move slowly at first but as I start getting impatient I nibble on her bottom lip and she gasps as I slip my tongue into her mouth.

Our tongues start twisting together and my hands roam everywhere. I rip her shirt off and she moans as I squeeze her perky breasts. She's grinding against my growing erection when I finally decide that it's time to stop.

I pull away from the kiss and move my hand away from her breasts. My breathing is coming out short and shallow.

"We should probably stop if we want to make it to Olive Garden before 2:00. For some reason, Olive Garden is always packed on Sunday afternoons." Sometimes I think it's because of the church because it's usually packed with old people. But, it could also be because of some nursing home thing. I'm not sure, and it's been bothering me for a very long time.

"You're right," Sarah says breathlessly and I smirk. Her eyes are dilated, her cheeks flushed, and she looks dazed and sexy. "I'm going to go get dressed." She sways her hips as she walks away from me and into our bedroom, without looking back at me.