Chapter 15: Burnt Waffles... Yum

(AN): Hey you gorgeous people you.... XD Here's the next chaptah!!!! Pic of Quinn (Lily Collins) on the side! ===>

Oh and also! I dedicated this chapter to xbleedingsouls for making the AWESOME new cover photo for the story! Thank you again!

****************

Evangeline's POV

I stared up at the gigantic stone building in front of me. It had to be at least three stories and it was bigger than the Pack House back in my father's territory.

"Is this the Pack House?!?" I asked. "It's amazing!" Shane walked up to my side and gave me a confused look.

"Pack House? No... This is the Alpha Family's home. It's been in our family for centuries." He told me. I gawked at him.

"Are you serious?" I asked, and he nodded.

My mate owns a freaking castle... I thought to myself, chuckling. No, it wasn't really a castle, but damn if it didn't come close to one.

"Yea. I am. The Beta family has it's own house too but most of the time the family of the third-in-command live there with them. Dylan and Christie invited Colin to live there about two years ago. So, Quinn is going to live there too now. It's just down the road!" Shane told me, smiling. I turned to smile back at him and noticed two men grabbing my stuff out of the car.

"Hey! You guys don't have to do that..." I told them as I walked up to the car. They looked up and nodded respectfully.

"It's alright Luna. We don't mind." One of them told me.

"Are you sure? 'Cause I'd love to help---"

"There you are!" I felt hands slide over my waist protectively and turned to see Declan.

"Alpha." The two men said in unison, bowing their heads again.

"Jared, Alex..." Declan replied, then started dragging me towards the house.

"Hey! I was gonna help them!" I complained while Declan continues to pull me by my hand.

"They're fine." Declan said, almost annoyed. I arched my eyebrow at him, wondering what got him so pissed off. After we were inside the house-castle I decided to speak up.

"Hey... You okay?" I asked. He took a calming breath before turning to look at me.

"Yes... I'm sorry. Just stress..." He told me, trying to seem reassuring. It wasn't working. I could feel that he was keeping something from me.

"Oh come on... What's wrong?" I asked, persistent. He shook his head and pulled me closer to him, resting his forehead on mine.

"Nothing, Love. I'm fine." He said again. "I just haven't done this in a few hours." Then he bent down even farther and pressed his lips to mine. I returned the kiss immediately and he started to slowly walk me up against the wall.

Declan's hands slid even lower, now grasping the very bottom of my waist, and he pushed himself even closer to me so he could deepen the kiss. A few seconds passed and I felt the urge to rip his shirt off again and---

"EWWWWW!!!!!!!" I heard someone complain. Declan immediately stopped and placed me behind him protectively, still facing me. He turned to look and relaxed when he saw his now traumatized nephew staring at us.

I laughed and Declan grinned sinisterly. "What, lad? DIdn't expect me to ever kiss MY mate in MY house?" He asked, laughing. Shane just glared, still grossed out. By now I was having difficulty containing my laughter.