Chapter 1: Jello Shots and Cake

(AN): Hi again! I would just like to say thank you so much for your comments! They made me so happy! :) Anyway enjoy the chapter and pic of Evangeline (Amber Heard) on the side! ===>

***************

CHAPTER 1

Declan's POV... again....

Today was the day. I was finally going to claim Evangeline as mine.

I smiled as I looked at the pictures her dad had sent me from previous birthdays. From her fourteenth to her seventeenth. Her hair had gotten lighter and she inherited the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. The males in my pack would be envious for sure.

As I thought a little more on that, a low growl escaped my throat.

Jesus... This woman already has me growling at the thought of other males being near her... I thought to myself.

"Alpha, we're almost to Grey's territory." Jared, one of my pack members, told me.

I smiled. I was so close to having her near me again, after almost five years.

We pulled up to the gates. Jared spoke to the guard for a moment and he let us in. A few moments later, we were at the pack house.

Jared parked the black SUV we were in and I got out. There were five of us total. Me, my third in command, Colin, and three other pack members, including Jared. My Beta, Dylan, stayed behind to watch over the pack.

As we all got out we caught a few unmated females looking at us. I smirked and began walking into the pack house.

Alpha Grey was talking to one of his wolves when he looked up and saw me. He gave me a polite smile then dismissed his pack member.

I walked over to him. "Declan... how.... nice to see you again." He said, shaking my hand.

"Same to you," I replied, looking around. "Where is she?"

Alpha Grey's smile disappeared. "Erm... She isn't joining us today..."

My smile faded and I let a loud growl out of my throat. "Where is she?" I demanded.

"Um... I can I offer you some refreshments? Your plane ride must have been exhausting..." Alpha Grey said.

"No thank you." I replied curtly. "Why will Evangeline not be joining us?"

"Er... Are you sure? Because our chefs make excelle---"

"You're avoiding the question. Tell me where my mate is." I demanded.

Alpha Grey looked torn. "Look, Declan. My Beta wanted her to go to college... She's a smart girl. She's on the path to a fantastic life." He said.

"Yes.. A life with me," I said, my eyes turning gold. "We had a deal. Now tell me where she is so I can get my mate and take her home."

"Decla--" Alpha Grey started.

"We had a deal. Tell me where she is or else. And remember... Being the most powerful Alpha in Europe does come with a lot of perks." I threatened.

"Declan. You and I both know you're not stupid enough to send your pack to war over something like this." Alpha Grey replied. I snarled.

"I'm prepared to do anything to get my mate." I told him. A few of the wolves in the common area started to look at us.

"Let's talk about this somewhere more private." Alpha Grey said.

"Just tell me where she is and we won't have to talk about this at all." I said. Alpha Grey gave me a pleading look. He muttered something along the lines of 'stubborn Irish wolves...'.